Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spoiled betta rescued from petsmart. I remember when he was small and frail.

Attachments

• image-1747212198.jpg
    image-1747212198.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 156
  • image-524302888.jpg
    image-524302888.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 159
Desastre said:
Spoiled betta rescued from petsmart. I remember when he was small and frail.

Wow, he is gorgeous! I'm hoping my "rescue" ends up that pretty.

I just picked up an all white betta. No pic yet, but I'll post when I get him in my tank and he's settled.

I have never seen one this color. He is silver with an olive butterfly pattern.

image-35077784.jpg

My current favorite!

It's tough to get a good pic of him because he's constantly moving and hiding behind things, but here he is.

Attachments

• IMG_20120319_161845.jpg
    IMG_20120319_161845.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 161
image-2151327212.jpg

image-96835150.jpg

This is Gunner. :) I found him at my LFS in a tiny display bowl covered in fuzz, with fin rot and not moving unless you tapped the glass. That was Friday. I thought about him all night so I went back and to get him Saturday morning. They didn't want to sell him to me because they 'don't sell sick fish'. After talking to the manager they bagged him up and I brought him home!
The fuzz cleared up overnight with clean water and salt. His fins have stopped rotting and he has the biggest apatite. He's on my night stand and every morning since I got him a wake up to him 'wagging' his tail and swimming happily. I'm so glad I got him. His personality is shining now he's feeling better. I hope he makes a full recovery. He's fast becoming my favorite fish! :D

It's tough to get a good pic of him because he's constantly moving and hiding behind things, but here he is.

Would anyone like to share their technique for getting your pictures? When I try I just get a blurry representation of a fish. Anyone, share your expertise?
Namaste,
Gypsy

gypsydancer said:
Would anyone like to share their technique for getting your pictures? When I try I just get a blurry representation of a fish. Anyone, share your expertise?
Namaste,
Gypsy

Idk about everyone else but I use my iPhone 4 camera and snap away until I get a good one. Though, sometimes it takes 20-30 photos. Lol.

Mumma.of.two said:
Idk about everyone else but I use my iPhone 4 camera and snap away until I get a good one. Though, sometimes it takes 20-30 photos. Lol.

I do the same.. different kind of phone. but snap till I get a good one

I use my canon rebel and get as close as I can without using zoom. Then I let the camera auto-focus as it does a better job than I can! That camera is awesome for a beginer but it takes amazing photos.

This is the best photo I was able to catch of Brave Sir Robin with it.

Attachments

• Ares.jpg
    Ares.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom