Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Neptune was a name I was going pick if mine had a lot of blue on him,but when I saw the one I got I named him Merlin :) so Neptune would fit him nicely

Haha, I thought so too! I think your Merlin really suits his name....Neptune is one my favourite names for my (hopefully soon to be) betta!!

Thank you! CT's are my favorite. I can't wait to see how he blooms now that he is out of a cup.

I've seen pics of your Merlin and he's gorgeous! Neptune sounds like a good name. It'll be in the running. I'm going to wait to see what his personality is like before picking a name. My last guy I named before I got to know him and it was totally wrong. I named him Ares after the god of war but I then changed to to Brave Sir Robin (Monty python reference) as he was a total chicken poop! Lol

Good idea, keep us posted with name update and pics please!

This is my buddy Marty. He's a spunky half moon. I currently have him in a 5.5 gallon tank with some cherry shrimp... I had him in a smaller tank with the shrimp but i think he ate a few, So, I'm down to three cherry shrimp and my Marty. Pictures don't do him justice, he shimmers blue. I just put him in the 5.5 last night so new and better pictures will come soon! I looked through all these posts and pictures and there are some bettas on here that took my breath away. I'm slowly getting addicted

Attachments

• image-2994347897.jpg
    image-2994347897.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3968167751.jpg
    image-3968167751.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 97
  • image-2379614955.jpg
    image-2379614955.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 146
This is my buddy Marty. He's a spunky half moon. I currently have him in a 5.5 gallon tank with some cherry shrimp... I had him in a smaller tank with the shrimp but i think he ate a few, So, I'm down to three cherry shrimp and my Marty. Pictures don't do him justice, he shimmers blue. I just put him in the 5.5 last night so new and better pictures will come soon! I looked through all these posts and pictures and there are some bettas on here that took my breath away. I'm slowly getting addicted

Great pics! Love his colour.

Thank you! CT's are my favorite. I can't wait to see how he blooms now that he is out of a cup.

I've seen pics of your Merlin and he's gorgeous! Neptune sounds like a good name. It'll be in the running. I'm going to wait to see what his personality is like before picking a name. My last guy I named before I got to know him and it was totally wrong. I named him Ares after the god of war but I then changed to to Brave Sir Robin (Monty python reference) as he was a total chicken poop! Lol

Lol well let us know when you name him and thanks I love my Merlin :)

Aww he is lovely,mine is my 1st Betta and he is best fish ive had,so after looking at all the gorgeous Bettas im addicted for sure,also my favourite are Cory Catfish,i have one Julii from other fish I had at one point ive had him 2 half year,he seems fine on his own and has been for a while,until I got Merlin,he flares a bit at Cory but when Cory moves he swims off,all bravado on Merlins part I think lol.
I was waiting to see how he got on with Cory and I might get a few small dwarf cories :)

Well I've decided to name him Ajax after the greek warrior. He definitely suits the name. He flares at EVERYTHING! lol

Here he is after two weeks in his new home. Too bad the relection of my hand covers the front half of his body.

Attachments

• Ajax Mar 1 2013.jpg
    Ajax Mar 1 2013.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 106
Well I've decided to name him Ajax after the greek warrior. He definitely suits the name. He flares at EVERYTHING! lol

Here he is after two weeks in his new home. Too bad the relection of my hand covers the front half of his body.

Great name! Beautiful boy :)

Wow he is gorgeous and great name !!!!

I love Bettas. This is the only one I have in my 55 gal

Attachments

• image-2050893265.jpg
    image-2050893265.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom