Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just going to get one that is already like two or three "tanks" in one. I don't know how to do it that way. Lol :p I do t know if the stuff they sell is any better than a bowl though. I will have to see what is out there...

I haven't really seen anything like that that want under 5 gallons. The only one I can think of is the 2.5 gallon bow front betta tank, and for two fish it isn't much better than a bowl. Doing your own divider is really easy, there is a way to do it with the craft mesh I mentioned and some of the little plastic things you use to hold report covers together. You can add a little silicone to it to make it more stable. I didn't have the report cover things so I made things a bit more difficult for myself, haha.

And I shared them on the other betta thread already, but here is a new picture of Ninja and the new plants in his tank!

image-796643850.jpg

I noticed today while Sid is flaring around his tank that he's getting more red through his tail fins and I think they're getting longer, too. I've never noticed one's colors change like that in any of my others, so I'm pretty excited about it! Haha

He truly is gorgeous!

I haven't really seen anything like that that want under 5 gallons. The only one I can think of is the 2.5 gallon bow front betta tank, and for two fish it isn't much better than a bowl. Doing your own divider is really easy, there is a way to do it with the craft mesh I mentioned and some of the little plastic things you use to hold report covers together. You can add a little silicone to it to make it more stable. I didn't have the report cover things so I made things a bit more difficult for myself, haha.

And I shared them on the other betta thread already, but here is a new picture of Ninja and the new plants in his tank!

It's like playing where's Waldo! Lol I had to search to find him.

I noticed today while Sid is flaring around his tank that he's getting more red through his tail fins and I think they're getting longer, too. I've never noticed one's colors change like that in any of my others, so I'm pretty excited about it! Haha

Oh wow he is gorgeous,i got merlin from my lfs and he had a proper filtered tank to himself and he was couloured up perfect when I got him,plus his colours didnt even fade when I got him home even on the 45 min journey, so I agree they nees better tanks not them awful cups :-/

He is lovely,i admit I like black ones too :)

Here are a couple videos and a pic of Attila (formerly named Ajax). He suits the name Attila more. Cranky bugger he is! lol

You can see the little buddy I drew for him in the picture. I know, don't quit my day job. :D

Betta Fish flaring - YouTube

Male Betta Fish - YouTube

Ha ha mine does not flare at me,he neva has once !!! He did flare at my Cory I had left over from other fish I used to have,still does odd times but not as much as at 1st,he seems kinda used to Cory now,goin try amd get a few pygmy cories soon as I only had one left which ive now had 2 m half yrs and seems quite happy on his own as Cories like to be in a group,i used to av 3 but lost the other 2

Villapoto had a close call tonight. That little bastard flipped out of my hand and down into the garbage disposal! My hand was barely able to make the squeeze through and grab a fin tight for retrieval. He's lucky, and I'm relieved.

I was just cleaning his home pwc that currently is a brita water filter pitcher.

Attachments

• image-709727861.jpg
    image-709727861.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 128
Here's my new addition!!!! Now to find a name!

Attachments

• image-135211086.jpg
    image-135211086.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 107
Some of my boys.

Attachments

• image-1471843642.jpg
    image-1471843642.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image-1115917973.jpg
    image-1115917973.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2679637992.jpg
    image-2679637992.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3328051903.jpg
    image-3328051903.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image-1530916485.jpg
    image-1530916485.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 79
I managed to get this cool pic of four of my girls this morning. Not the best quality, but a cool moment. I mean, what are the chances of getting your fish to make a ring for you?

Attachments

• image-2861712886.jpg
    image-2861712886.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom