Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I managed to get this cool pic of four of my girls this morning. Not the best quality, but a cool moment. I mean, what are the chances of getting your fish to make a ring for you?

That is an amazing catch! Quality is fine i love it!

Zen

Just after he arrived w/ a pretty bad split in his tail during shipment.

Got a new female today!

img_2470504_0_3c428793d94e017bf9842127d45bee25.jpg

And here are the girls checking out the new one.

img_2470504_1_74f8c4c0ec06c57d97d7237e08c07ff9.jpg

Most are from my LFS. One is from Walmart (and is a crowntail!) and two were ordered from a breeder on aquabid. My LFS gets veiltail females in almost every week and they have ordered half moon and crowntail females for me. I love my LFS!
Have you asked yours if they would order some in for you?

Wolfsblood said:
That new one you got is very pretty. Cool coloring!

Thanks! I went in for bloodworms and I'm glad I made the stop. Found a cool betta and found out they are going to be closed for a long weekend so if I didn't stop today I would be out of bloodworms til thursday since I wasn't planning on being in town tomorrow! They're going to a pet show in Atlanta. I love stopping in on Fridays, though. It's when they get their fish shipments in, so it's more likely I catch the nice bettas before they're gone that way. She never gets in more than 10 or so a week, so the really fancy ones go fast. Occasionally she orders half-moons or plakats, but mostly veils and crowntails. And she will usually only have 2-3 females a week. Unless of course I ask her to order me some! But then those get held to the side for me so I don't have to beat the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom