Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I broke my rule and not only got one but 2 bettas from walmart both were quarantined however got them at 2 different times. got the first one cause I really wanted him to feel love before he passed in a clean tank. like no joke there was mold growing in the bottom of his plastic cup. and the second is still alive but has to pass the first 48 hour time frame he is so pretty its like looking at a diamond still covered in mud. baby blues, pinks, purples, I mean really just so cute even in his horrible condition. and with the first fish they being the manager and the clerk asked me why do you want to buy the fish if you know its going to die. we can mark it off of the inventory and you can get a different one(aka let it die in the sink they place them in out of site so they don't see the horrible condition they are in) I said no I want him cause I want him to get the care he needs even if he dies at least someone tried and at least someone gave him a clean tank to be in even got to see a girl.(yes he was in a container other than his that didn't contaminate my tank. he passed peacefully with me by his side and a clean hand to rest in. that's all he wanted was love and I buried him in the flower pot of a peace Lilly aka resurrection Lilly. this just burns me up I wish I was a millionaire I would get all the bettas in separate tanks and give them a better chance then my stupid store.
pics be fair warned really horrible and not altered:

bottom of his container

after death pic

after death pic

pic of second ones container not as bad still has waste at bottom

this is him I placed him in another container I had real quick since he is feeling very active after eating some brine shrimp

I finally got my betta. His name is Ragnar. He's a halfmoon. He's a bit grouchy in this picture because he just came home and did not like his float bag XD he was very eager to explore his 5 gallon castle!

Attachments

• 20140927_184839.jpg
    20140927_184839.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Oh wow! :) That's great! Mine is my first. I think I always want a betta. Just one at once, though. I really like them.

Is your username the name of one of your past bettas?

Nope "Suomi" is Finnish for Finland. :)

Sent from my SM-T210R using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom