Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Newest addition, a blue/yellow koi HMPK ima try to get some better shots of him today this one was only like 40 mins after adding him to the tank last night.

Literally like 3 weeks ago he looked like this quote... and today on the 8th he looks like this...

Attachments

• IMG_3212.jpg
    IMG_3212.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3103.jpg
    IMG_3103.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 50
Makes you Feel good to save them huh! [emoji4]

I mean I guess. It’s actually disappointing since he was sold as a blue and yellow “koi” just to find out he’s just a marble. And I over paid for him.

I knew he was gonna get more blue but didn’t think he would basically turn all blue. Either way I enjoy him. And he is my first ever none crowntail. And helped me learn all about the plakats and other types of bettas. So not a total loss [emoji23][emoji106]

I mean I guess. It’s actually disappointing since he was sold as a blue and yellow “koi” just to find out he’s just a marble. And I over paid for him.

I knew he was gonna get more blue but didn’t think he would basically turn all blue. Either way I enjoy him. And he is my first ever none crowntail. And helped me learn all about the plakats and other types of bettas. So not a total loss [emoji23][emoji106]
Wait a min... Is the top pic what he looks like now? I was thinking it was the bottom pic. If he looks like the top pic now then I'd test the water. They changes colors from time to time. But they are brighter in color when the tanks are clean, and clear. Along with good food and no stress.

Wait a min... Is the top pic what he looks like now? I was thinking it was the bottom pic. If he looks like the top pic now then I'd test the water. They changes colors from time to time. But they are brighter in color when the tanks are clean, and clear. Along with good food and no stress.

Marble bettas often change. The water is good. I knew he was gonna get more blue in him didn’t think in two weeks it would change that much.

I’ve seen marbles and koi(which is marble but looks like a koi pattern) go from orange white and black to solid black or white. Some have very little change.

I posted it in my FB group, and no one batted a eye it’s pretty common haha. [emoji51][emoji106]

Must have been right at the point of changing colors, HUGE difference though!

Yeah he’s still pretty young. Wish I could catch a decent shot of him. That light it just so bright it makes it hard. He still has white and very light color blues in him. The light color scales on his face and behind his head actually look like dragon scales in person but are not elevated like dragon scales are.

Yeah he’s still pretty young. Wish I could catch a decent shot of him. That light it just so bright it makes it hard. He still has white and very light color blues in him. The light color scales on his face and behind his head actually look like dragon scales in person but are not elevated like dragon scales are.
If he's still young then he'll probably keep changing. Be patient. He's still very pretty. I know I got my veil tail when he was young and he was a turquoise. Now months and months later he's black and dark blue, dark purple/blue in light. And all grown up.[emoji4]

This is Sweet heart! A month agoIMAG3284.jpg nowIMAG3456.jpg and this is baby girl, still very youngIMAG3468.jpg I have one more I'll get on here when I can get a good Pic of him.

Back
Top Bottom