Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my Bettas.

image-4214512108.jpg

image-876886658.jpg

Blue Barry

image-300995290.jpg

image-1991886762.jpg

The new guy as yet unnamed (suggestions welcome) Very hard to photograph.

image-783255250.jpg

Samurai again

image-2626236635.jpg

The new girl, Patches. Hope she gets more colorful.

Hholly, the second picture of Blue Barry is awesome. I love how he is looking at the camera. :)
For a name, I suggest Inky because it looks like he was an orange betta that had a blue pen explode on him while he was writing his memoirs. :)

absolutangel04 said:
Hholly, the second picture of Blue Barry is awesome. I love how he is looking at the camera. :)
For a name, I suggest Inky because it looks like he was an orange betta that had a blue pen explode on him while he was writing his memoirs. :)

Aw, thanks! I like Inky, but he's so aggressive I'm not sure it fits him. He's not really a "cute" Betta. More a fighter. I'll start a new thread on it. :)

Hholly said:
Here's my Bettas.

Blue Barry

The new guy as yet unnamed (suggestions welcome) Very hard to photograph.

Samurai again

The new girl, Patches. Hope she gets more colorful.

The blue and orange one is AWESOME looking ... NEVER seen one like that

J19Reynolds said:
The blue and orange one is AWESOME looking ... NEVER seen one like that

Thanks, I'm not sure, but I think he's a dragon scale. I wish. Could get a better pic of him.

Hholly, your blue and orange boy really is spectacular. He looks painted. <3 As far as names go, I like Cthulu. Still implies tentacles and ink, but a bit more aggressively.

We picked up two more boys today for free off craigslist. They were living in bowls the size of a drinking glass. :( The big one (and he is REALLY big!) with the dumbo ears has fin rot on one of his pectoral fins which will hopefully clear up with some clean warm water and a bigger home. He's also clearly struggling a little bit to swim. While he still swims OK and can get up to the surface without a problem, even a little current really just drags him around. I had to turn his filter off for now, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to find a better option for him. The other blue and white one seems to be pretty healthy, but hard to photograph.

Attachments

• Virgil Sr..jpg
    Virgil Sr..jpg
    38 KB · Views: 249
  • Virgil Sr.jpg
    Virgil Sr.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 216
  • For Goose.jpg
    For Goose.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 221
Hholly, your blue and orange boy really is spectacular. He looks painted. <3 As far as names go, I like Cthulu. Still implies tentacles and ink, but a bit more aggressively.

We picked up two more boys today for free off craigslist. They were living in bowls the size of a drinking glass. :( The big one (and he is REALLY big!) with the dumbo ears has fin rot on one of his pectoral fins which will hopefully clear up with some clean warm water and a bigger home. He's also clearly struggling a little bit to swim. While he still swims OK and can get up to the surface without a problem, even a little current really just drags him around. I had to turn his filter off for now, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to find a better option for him. The other blue and white one seems to be pretty healthy, but hard to photograph.
Those guys are both lovely. Good job getting them into nicer homes. :)

LittleFoot said:

Your elephant ear betta is awesome!

Here's my crown tail Betta he doe's not have a name yet any suggestions :)

Attachments

• image-3189647529.jpg
    image-3189647529.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 187
He's a young copper half moon male I got all the way from Thailand. I love this guy. I also have a dragon scale half moon plakat and two ladies too. I'll pics of them tomorrow.

Heres my betta. I havnt named him yet but I have been thinking of naming him off his two blue spots by his tail. He is slight see-through pinkish body with iridescent blue fins that fade to a clear on the edges. It made him stand out from the rest when I spotted him out and knew I would be taking him home w/ me from the lfs :) also, it said that he was a halfmoon betta but can someone confirm this??? =/ i know there are many different types and it just doesnt seem like a halfmoon to me, but i could be wrong.

ps: love the last pic of him staring :Dehehe
attachment

attachment

attachment

Back
Top Bottom