Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-2285452001.jpg

In his quarantine tank upon arrival

Attachments

• image-686540794.jpg
    image-686540794.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 227
Some of my fish

Here's a few of mine. Sorry, I don't name my fish. I have too many to do that with :facepalm:
The Blue Super Delta carried the DT gene ( see the extra long dorsal fin) so his spawn with the DT female (also pictured) produced some really nice fish. (Betta Bowl haters please take note, the fish in bowls were in there for picture taking purposes only. You'll notice that the Green DT was comfortable enough to blow a nest.)

Attachments

• AAMale ButterflyBetta .jpg
    AAMale ButterflyBetta .jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Blond Betta Male.jpg
    Blond Betta Male.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 319
  • Blue delta Male.jpg
    Blue delta Male.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Male Green Doubletail.jpg
    Male Green Doubletail.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 166
Tcal01 said:
Wow saw one similiar to this at my lfs. Is his body platinum?

Yes the body is platinum. He was in quarantine upon arrival as he was shipped cross country. He was s gift from a friend that just didn't want him any more.

Fdsh5 said:
Yes the body is platinum. He was in quarantine upon arrival as he was shipped cross country. He was s gift from a friend that just didn't want him any more.

Do u know how much he cost? The one at my lfs was like 30-40 dollars but he was a plakat

Andy Sager said:
Here's a few of mine. Sorry, I don't name my fish. I have too many to do that with :facepalm:
The Blue Super Delta carried the DT gene ( see the extra long dorsal fin) so his spawn with the DT female (also pictured) produced some really nice fish. (Betta Bowl haters please take note, the fish in bowls were in there for picture taking purposes only. You'll notice that the Green DT was comfortable enough to blow a nest.)

Beautiful. The blue super delta is Gorgeous!!

Thanks

Beautiful. The blue super delta is Gorgeous!!

Thanks. He sure is. It only goes to show that the Betta fish in general has been so over bred that there are all kinds of genes floating around in your fish today. The only way I knew he had the DT gene was because I saw the DT Dorsal fin. At this point, I don't always know what I am going to get when I spawn a pair of fish. I've bred Blue males to blue females and have gotten Cambodian babies. It's all in the genes :huh:

Here are a couple of shots of some of our boys. Absalom, Thaddeus, and Darwin, respectively.

Attachments

• absalom.jpg
    absalom.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 211
  • Thaddeus.jpg
    Thaddeus.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Darwin.jpg
    Darwin.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Darwin2.jpg
    Darwin2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 151
I just need to learn how to photograph them. I have 54. Males and females all in separate tanks with two exceptions. I have 3 crowntail sisters in a tank, and two girls in a 10g separated with a tank divider.
Namaste,
Gypsy

gypsydancer said:
I just need to learn how to photograph them. I have 54. Males and females all in separate tanks with two exceptions. I have 3 crowntail sisters in a tank, and two girls in a 10g separated with a tank divider.
Namaste,
Gypsy

Wow! That's a lot of Bettas!

I've always been partial to the White Bettas and yours really looks nice. Thanks for sharing (y)

Thank you! That's Absalom, he was our first betta. He had a really gnarly case of chronic fin rot when we brought him home. It's taken us the better part of this past year to get it back under control. So glad his fins are starting to look nice again!

noobaquarists said:
lol nice looking betta. did you name him after esevoir dogs?

Thanks, and yes I did. I'm a huge Tarantino fan, and a fan of Steve Buscemi as well.

Back
Top Bottom