Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, this is Marlboro. He is far from the most gorgeous fish ever or prettier than any of my other bettas. Not much to show off, but he is my baby that has survived through lots of issues. I'm saving a spot on my back for a memorial tattoo for him.

View attachment 59124

TheCrazyFishLady said:
Well, this is Marlboro. He is far from the most gorgeous fish ever or prettier than any of my other bettas. Not much to show off, but he is my baby that has survived through lots of issues. I'm saving a spot on my back for a memorial tattoo for him.

I love the all red ! Also they name is perfect !

TheCrazyFishLady said:
Thanks! He is the exact color of Marlboro Reds, so it's fitting. Although, I kind of feel bad that he is the name of a cigarette company. Poor fishie.

Aww, it's all good , don't feel to bad on naming a fish after a cigarette , I named my biggest F8 puffer fish " Spitf#@* " , Iol , and you gave me a idea , maybe i'll name a fish " Skoal " cause I chew !

Heres my female VT, Daphnia. Its not the best shot in the universe, but I think I have already posted all my better ones on other threads. This is before her fasting day, so she is a little chubby.

Attachments

• P9061478.jpg
    P9061478.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 637
Aron said:
Just thought I would get in the spirit of things and post my crown tail Freddie!

OMG wow!!
Just like mine

Attachments

• image-4174709983.jpg
    image-4174709983.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 592
I stumbled across the thread and thought Id show off "Adonis". Cheesy name I know, but it was the best I could think up for him, lol. The pics dont do his color justice... I just have a camera phone, though!

Ill post two pics... The first one is when I initially got him. He was pale, pale blue and not very active.... Hes now in a 5 gallon heated tank and gets fed betta pellets daily and frozen bloodworms two or three times a week.

First:
img_1630938_0_0ebbac5198aefb98f3ddcf5e5d976cfa.jpg

Second: (cleaning day... he does NOT like the siphon! You can see part of his bubble nest that I accidentally scooped up in the cup with him.)
img_1630938_1_fb1ad13b3cc9cf84ceaab56bd92c1edf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom