Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Masta, my newest betta
8270073.jpg

Alpha, my crowntail betta
2443187.jpg

Darkesong said:
Masta, my newest betta

Alpha, my crowntail betta

I knew someone was eventually going to name their betta alpha!!!!!!! Lol That's what i was going to name my next one

Seen a betta yesterday at my lfs called a "red dragon" and it has shorter fins like a female jus a lil longer anybody seen these before??

stone1269 said:
Seen a betta yesterday at my lfs called a "red dragon" and it has shorter fins like a female jus a lil longer anybody seen these before??

Those are called fighters, plakats or short finned males. If they are calling him a dragon it's probably a dragon scale type. My male is a dragon scaled plakat, great little fish. Mr. Pink is his name.

View attachment 79658

image-904747059.jpg

I have two females, neither of which have names yet. Only have a picture of one so far.

View attachment 79660

View attachment 79661

Alyxx said:
Those are called fighters, plakats or short finned males. If they are calling him a dragon it's probably a dragon scale type. My male is a dragon scaled plakat, great little fish. Mr. Pink is his name.

I have two females, neither of which have names yet. Only have a picture of one so far.

So the males don't get the long fins?

My new half-moon betta that I picked up yesterday. Hes just a baby- only about an inch and a half. I can't wait to see what he looks like when he grows up! Hes in a 10 gallon tank, and hes loving it!

img_1833192_0_ed136e871fde960c49e1e3f31d84511c.jpg

Talvari said:
My new half-moon betta that I picked up yesterday. Hes just a baby- only about an inch and a half. I can't wait to see what he looks like when he grows up! Hes in a 10 gallon tank, and hes loving it!

He's gorgeous! Wonder if he'll get more color or not?

Here are my two bettas....baby betta (who is still very very little, no idea what color she will be) and Levi, my blue-eyed boy.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 173
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 203
I don't know.. I honestly kinda hope not. Hes beautiful the way he is!

Here's my new Betta, Dickens. I got him last Saturday. He's in his own new Fluval Chi tank. He's a cute little guy, such a sweet personality. Now I know what all the fuss was about over Bettas. :)

Attachments

• DSC00382.JPG
    DSC00382.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC00348.JPG
    DSC00348.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00352.JPG
    DSC00352.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 163
Here are my two bettas....baby betta (who is still very very little, no idea what color she will be) and Levi, my blue-eyed boy.

Your Blue Boy is sooo pretty!

Here's my new Betta, Dickens. I got him last Saturday. He's in his own new Fluval Chi tank. He's a cute little guy, such a sweet personality. Now I know what all the fuss was about over Bettas. :)

Are you addicted yet? :D He's gorgeous!

Your Blue Boy is sooo pretty!

Are you addicted yet? :D He's gorgeous!

Thanks! I think he's still young (he's pretty small) so maybe he'll color up as he gets older. And yep, I fell for this little guy. He follows my finger around the tank and he wiggles up to the front of the glass when he sees me. :D

Back
Top Bottom