Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my baby, Lucky. He survived my first car crash, which led to him losing all the water in his cup, getting said cup filled with untreated tap water, and then being dropped when I got home because I was shaking. Hes very happy as king of a lightly stocked 56 gallon tank.

ForumRunner_20130304_194342.jpg

And here's my new boy, still unnamed. He lives in a vase on my vanity for now but im getting a 10 gallon ready for him, or maybe I'll find a 5 gallon so I can keep him in the bedroom. I keep my room pretty warm all day and he gets daily water changes but I feel bad for keeping him in less than ideal conditions but my 10 gallon has been having bad green water problems.

ForumRunner_20130304_195443.jpg

Here's my baby, Lucky. He survived my first car crash, which led to him losing all the wayer in his cup, getting said cup filled with untreated tap water, and then being dropped when I got home because I was shaking. Hes very happy as king of a lightly stocked 56 gallon tank.

And here's my new boy, still unnamed. He lives in a vase on my vanity for now but im getting a 10 gallon ready for him, or maybe I'll find a 5 gallon so I can keep him in the bedroom. I keep my room pretty warm all day and he gets daily water changes but I feel bad for keeping him in less than ideal conditions but my 10 gallon has been having bad green water problems.

Both are beauties!

Here's my baby, Lucky. He survived my first car crash, which led to him losing all the wayer in his cup, getting said cup filled with untreated tap water, and then being dropped when I got home because I was shaking. Hes very happy as king of a lightly stocked 56 gallon tank.

Wow their gorgeous

Wow their gorgeous

Thanks, guys. Both are just plain old Walmart bettas that I just couldn't let sit in cups. Both of them stood out by being so pretty, healthy, and active. I love my boys. Im thinking about finding a couple nice girls and trying to breed them.

Crowntail Betta

Here is 1 of the big joys in my life :) Crowntail "Goliath" these photos are when he was in a 5 gal. tank he is now in a 10 gal. tank. I will have to update those photos because he is more happier in his new home :)

Last edited:
He is a beauty.... I want to post my pics but can't figure it out :(

Are you on the app or the site? On the app you have to click on advanced up by the send button, then add your picture, then hit the picture and click "add inline" and it attaches. Not sure about the full site, though. I mainly use the app on my iPad.

Thank you Alyxx I had to search on how to upload a photo in order to post it in here I seen that you had did a step by step instruction on how to ;)

Giving this another go >>>>> Here is 1 of the big joys in my life Crowntail "Goliath" these photos are when he was in a 5 gal. tank he is now in a 10 gal. tank. I will have to update those photos because he is more happier in his new home.

img_2381765_0_1356be057504f477e72893cd0de190bc.jpg
[/IMG]
img_2381765_1_9f6cb090651c773d846ccf52c60c32de.jpg
[/IMG]
img_2381765_2_fe795300b6572231215cbbb71886d344.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is my crown tail Sid Vicious (after the lead since of the sex pistols). Just bought him a few days ago as an impulse buy... Walked past the cart at petsmart, saw him and asked if they were available yet and she said no but they will be in a day bc they were in quarantine... So I waited til she walked away and snatched him. Lol he has blue, purple, red, black, and turquoise in his coloring depending in how the light hits him. He is COOL. He's super nocturnal and flares at everything at night, and naps in the plants during the day. I think I need another one!

Attachments

• image-1381830688.jpg
    image-1381830688.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 127
  • image-3395610991.jpg
    image-3395610991.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 127
Here is my crown tail Sid Vicious (after the lead since of the sex pistols). Just bought him a few days ago as an impulse buy... Walked past the cart at petsmart, saw him and asked if they were available yet and she said no but they will be in a day bc they were in quarantine... So I waited til she walked away and snatched him. Lol he has blue, purple, red, black, and turquoise in his coloring depending in how the light hits him. He is COOL. He's super nocturnal and flares at everything at night, and naps in the plants during the day. I think I need another one!

My goodness! He is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom