Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My goodness! He is gorgeous!

Thank you! He's the prettiest one I've ever seen come out of a chain pet store. I couldn't leave without him- him being in quarantine in a betta cup wasn't working for me. He is now in QT in his very own 5 gallon tank (which started as a 2.5 and then I decided he needed a proper filter and lighting, lol), which is where he'll stay. :)

Here is my crown tail Sid Vicious (after the lead since of the sex pistols). Just bought him a few days ago as an impulse buy... Walked past the cart at petsmart, saw him and asked if they were available yet and she said no but they will be in a day bc they were in quarantine... So I waited til she walked away and snatched him. Lol he has blue, purple, red, black, and turquoise in his coloring depending in how the light hits him. He is COOL. He's super nocturnal and flares at everything at night, and naps in the plants during the day. I think I need another one!

He is absolutely gorgeous! Love the name, too. Looks like it suits him.

Just don't attempt to breed him with a female named Nancy...

Here is my crown tail Sid Vicious (after the lead since of the sex pistols). Just bought him a few days ago as an impulse buy... Walked past the cart at petsmart, saw him and asked if they were available yet and she said no but they will be in a day bc they were in quarantine... So I waited til she walked away and snatched him. Lol he has blue, purple, red, black, and turquoise in his coloring depending in how the light hits him. He is COOL. He's super nocturnal and flares at everything at night, and naps in the plants during the day. I think I need another one!

He is lovely !!!!

This is my buddy Marty. He's a spunky half moon. I currently have him in a 5.5 gallon tank with some cherry shrimp... I had him in a smaller tank with the shrimp but i think he ate a few, So, I'm down to three cherry shrimp and my Marty. Pictures don't do him justice, he shimmers blue. I just put him in the 5.5 last night so new and better pictures will come soon! I looked through all these posts and pictures and there are some bettas on here that took my breath away. I'm slowly getting addicted

Gorgeous :)

Thanks, guys. Both are just plain old Walmart bettas that I just couldn't let sit in cups. Both of them stood out by being so pretty, healthy, and active. I love my boys. Im thinking about finding a couple nice girls and trying to breed them.

They are lovely ;-) some lovely bettas on here

He is absolutely gorgeous! Love the name, too. Looks like it suits him.

Just don't attempt to breed him with a female named Nancy...

Bahahahaha I'm so glad someone gets it! :) maybe I should get a female next and name her nancy? I've never bred fish before so I think she'd be safe! Lol :)

Thank you everyone!

Haha, actually there was a big issue with that one... The seller didn't have him anymore!! He refunded me and I found another back hmpk on aquabid and I got him in about an hour ago! He's still acclimating, but be prepared for some pictures!

Bahahahaha I'm so glad someone gets it! :) maybe I should get a female next and name her nancy? I've never bred fish before so I think she'd be safe! Lol :)

Thank you everyone!

Doooooo ittttttttttt!

I love the Sex Pistols, and seriously, Sid Vicious is a great name for a betta.

ForumRunner_20130404_131021.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_131021.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_131045.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_131109.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_131118.jpg

At long last, pictures of the new boy! He's so black he is hard to photograph. I'm going to call him Ninja. He colored up fast, he was greyish from stress when he was first out of the bag but he looks happy now. And I took some pics of my other two in their new divided 10 gallon. Lucky blew a bubble nest last night, I guess he is enjoying the new place.

At long last, pictures of the new boy! He's so black he is hard to photograph. He colored up fast, he was greyish from stress when he was first out of the bag but he looks happy now. And I took some pics of my other two in their new divided 10 gallon. Lucky blew a bubble nest last night, I guess he is enjoying the new place.

He's stunning! Very beautiful. Love how you have set up your divided tank with different colored sand very nice :)

thanks guys after seeing all these betta's my wife wants one
like I really need another tank lol

I don't remember if I've ever posted pics of Krusty . . . I don't name all the fish but he just looks like a Krusty. He keeps me company sitting on my desk at work.

Attachments

• IMG_3086.jpg
    IMG_3086.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3087.jpg
    IMG_3087.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3088.jpg
    IMG_3088.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 107
My Betta

Noname, new, he's a twintail but is he a half moon betta? And from lurking here I found out his color is called "butterfly". :D He is peaceful and busy building bubble nests all day.

Attachments

• IMG_3301[1].jpg
    IMG_3301[1].jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3355[1].jpg
    IMG_3355[1].jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 99
I have to share this (blurry) picture of my Sid flaring at his imaginary friend(?). As soon as it gets dark he swims up and down the length of the tank and flares. (I took video of it but I don't know how to share that yet.) the last picture is him checking out the snail. He's too cool. I need to get another one, stat. Haha

Attachments

• image-1245876598.jpg
    image-1245876598.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 92
  • image-248868124.jpg
    image-248868124.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1946025301.jpg
    image-1946025301.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom