Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noname, new, he's a twintail but is he a half moon betta? And from lurking here I found out his color is called "butterfly". :D He is peaceful and busy building bubble nests all day.
I love his fins and coloring, what a pretty little guy!
I have to share this (blurry) picture of my Sid flaring at his imaginary friend(?). As soon as it gets dark he swims up and down the length of the tank and flares. (I took video of it but I don't know how to share that yet.) the last picture is him checking out the snail. He's too cool. I need to get another one, stat. Haha
Your Betta looks fantastic also. :)

How would you like to upload your video? If you would like to upload directly to the website, click on the blue "Post Reply" button on the bottom of this thread. Once you are at that page, you should see a little box under the textbox that says "Add Video." An additional way to show us a video would be to upload it to a website such as YouTube, and then post the link to the video here. I hope this is helpful! If you have any further questions, please ask. :)

Haha, actually there was a big issue with that one... The seller didn't have him anymore!! He refunded me and I found another back hmpk on aquabid and I got him in about an hour ago! He's still acclimating, but be prepared for some pictures!

Look forward to pics then !!!

At long last, pictures of the new boy! He's so black he is hard to photograph. I'm going to call him Ninja. He colored up fast, he was greyish from stress when he was first out of the bag but he looks happy now. And I took some pics of my other two in their new divided 10 gallon. Lucky blew a bubble nest last night, I guess he is enjoying the new place.

Wow he is black,i love black ones my.,merlin looks really dark in my moonlight setting,i saw some black orchids crowntails in my lfs once they were gorgeous but cudnt get one then as water wasnt right,his name ninja will suit him ;-)

Noname, new, he's a twintail but is he a half moon betta? And from lurking here I found out his color is called "butterfly". :D He is peaceful and busy building bubble nests all day.

Lovely u will av to name him,im now completely in love with Bettas,got my 1st betta a crowntail a few months back he is doin great there are pics somewhere in this thread,he is beautiful,got a great personality,he feeds out my hand now,he comes straight to.see me whn I go.up to tank,i.adore him i.should of got one ages ago,they are awesome fish love the Crowntails :) here is Merlin again
Im on my phone app and attachments are crashing so.ill do one later :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130405_104030.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130405_104030.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 86
  • ForumRunner_20130405_104053.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130405_104053.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 107
Lovely u will av to name him,im now completely in love with Bettas,got my 1st betta a crowntail a few months back he is doin great there are pics somewhere in this thread,he is beautiful,got a great personality,he feeds out my hand now,he comes straight to.see me whn I go.up to tank,i.adore him i.should of got one ages ago,they are awesome fish love the Crowntails :) here is Merlin again
Im on my phone app and attachments are crashing so.ill do one later :)

Oh no.it did.work.twice lol

I have to share this (blurry) picture of my Sid flaring at his imaginary friend(?). As soon as it gets dark he swims up and down the length of the tank and flares. (I took video of it but I don't know how to share that yet.) the last picture is him checking out the snail. He's too cool. I need to get another one, stat. Haha

He is soooo cool,a proper punk flaring about lol :)

Wow he is black,i love black ones my.,merlin looks really dark in my moonlight setting,i saw some black orchids crowntails in my lfs once they were gorgeous but cudnt get one then as water wasnt right,his name ninja will suit him ;-)

Yeah, he is super super black. I have trouble getting a decent picture of him because of it! I'm going to try a little later with my actual camera instead of my phone to see if I can get a shot that isn't just a black shape, haha.

Yeah, he is super super black. I have trouble getting a decent picture of him because of it! I'm going to try a little later with my actual camera instead of my phone to see if I can get a shot that isn't just a black shape, haha.

Cool,look.forward to.seeing him :)

I picked this guy up at petsmart today. He's a beauty!

Attachments

• image-3725682190.jpg
    image-3725682190.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image-3356979098.jpg
    image-3356979098.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 73
Lovely blue x

Yeah, that was one of the reasons I bought him. Depending on how the light hits, the blue turns to a deep purple. I'm anxious to see if, after it becomes comfortable, another color devolves. My last betta was black&white when I got it home and a few weeks later it turned yellow with blue/red fins.

Yeah, that was one of the reasons I bought him. Depending on how the light hits, the blue turns to a deep purple. I'm anxious to see if, after it becomes comfortable, another color devolves. My last betta was black&white when I got it home and a few weeks later it turned yellow with blue/red fins.

My Merlin is a few diff colours depending on light,he has purple finnagr,turqouise body,black face,in moonlight he looks a very dark purple almost black lol here he is

ForumRunner_20130409_145454.jpg

ForumRunner_20130409_145511.jpg

ForumRunner_20130409_145533.jpg

I noticed today while Sid is flaring around his tank that he's getting more red through his tail fins and I think they're getting longer, too. I've never noticed one's colors change like that in any of my others, so I'm pretty excited about it! Haha

Attachments

• image-3146301949.jpg
    image-3146301949.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 82
Yeah. I know they need better tanks. I have had them for a couple of years. The one is actually dead now though so I have two. Technically they are my brother's. He got them for his birthday but he doesn't really feed them properly or change the water, so I just do that for him. I am probably going to get them a tank that I can divide into two sections so I won't have to buy two.

Attachments

• image-3985594113.jpg
    image-3985594113.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image-916993689.jpg
    image-916993689.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image-3710302831.jpg
    image-3710302831.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 97
Yeah. I know they need better tanks. I have had them for a couple of years. The one is actually dead now though so I have two. Technically they are my brother's. He got them for his birthday but he doesn't really feed them properly or change the water, so I just do that for him. I am probably going to get them a tank that I can divide into two sections so I won't have to buy two.

I did that recently and I like how it came out, even though I had a minor silicone disaster. The tube busted and I had to apply it with my fingers, and scrape off a lot of excess once it dried. I also had a hand completely covered in silicone. I used plastic craft mesh and siliconed it in place.

I was just going to get one that is already like two or three "tanks" in one. I don't know how to do it that way. Lol :p I do t know if the stuff they sell is any better than a bowl though. I will have to see what is out there...

Back
Top Bottom