Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful. I love it!! How come everybody 55 looks so much bigger than mine. Loo

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Because its not yours! LOL. Maybe its the longer pieces of drift wood that some people have that gives it a little more dimension? Either way you tank looks nice and will appear bigger once those plants take off good! :)

Beautiful. I love it!! How come everybody 55 looks so much bigger than mine. Loo

I couldn't disagree more! Your 55 looks like it's massive! Way taller then mine anyway! It's going to be a stunner when those plants grow a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416113933.587566.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416113949.053091.jpg
My 45g community tank.. I love color ?

Updated shot of my 10g nano reef, changed the scape a little over the past couple months

Thank you :).

Thanks, I'm loving the acans too, going to cut the 2 off the plugs tomorrow during my wc, they stick out to much against the black sand :p

I don't blame you one bit, I would do the same. (y)

My tank is soooo bare! Lol am in the process of re-decorating ?

Rehomed a java plantlet, and have alot of new growth from all plants :) added 15 neon tetras and 10 ghost shrimp today for some color and clean up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1416202440842.jpg
    1416202440842.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 176
Sorry didn't upload pic with my first comment ?

Attachments

• 1416202528213.jpg
    1416202528213.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 187
Hello! Here's another 75g

Hi folks! First post here. I've been a fishkeeper on and off for the last 25 years, but constantly for the last 10. I've been through MTS and back, and for now I'm just keeping this 75g FW community tank. I've tried high and low-tech planted setups, but now since I have young kids who monopolize much more of my time, I'm keeping it simple.

img_3094580_0_0133f6671abf78adcfd177600b630766.jpg

Inhabitants include:
2x melanotaenia herbertaxelrodi
3x melanotaenia trifasciata 'goyder river'
1x melanotaenia marci
3x Iriatherina werneri
3x Pterophyllum altum 'platinum pearl'
5x botia striata
5x synodontis petricola
3x otocinclus
1x Mikrogeophagus altispinosus

Bottom dwellers are well hidden, but still very active, and the threadfins don't show in the pic at all.

Thanks for looking!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416372866.582447.jpg here is my 45 tall. Residents (all babies in 6 months moving to a much larger tank) 1 common pleco
1 albino BN pleco
1 albino tiger oscar
1 albino channel catfish
1 4 striped pictus catfish
1 red tail shark
1 lake Malawi cichlid (can't spell it but it's some kind of labatropheus it something)
1 tire track eel
2 spotted Raphael catfish
3 Cory catfish

Also the turtles in the picture have been removed and the heating upgraded

Because its not yours! LOL. Maybe its the longer pieces of drift wood that some people have that gives it a little more dimension? Either way you tank looks nice and will appear bigger once those plants take off good! :)

Thanks Paul!! I can't wait for the plants to grow. Just got a new light, root tabs and metricide 14. Here we grow! Lol

I couldn't disagree more! Your 55 looks like it's massive! Way taller then mine anyway! It's going to be a stunner when those plants grow a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

Probably looks taller because my plants are so small. Lol thanks for the compliment!! Awaiting growth.

View attachment 255571
My new 55 gallon upgrade. Now I just have to get the right light and some plant growth.

It looks great. Just curious those, the black u shape, is that your filter? If so which one is it? :)

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

It looks great. Just curious those, the black u shape, is that your filter? If so which one is it? :)

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

Well it's a long story actually. I had a sun sun filter that was leaking at times???? When I bought the 55, it came with a fluval 404, but I liked the return output and intake better on the sun sun. So I swapped out the fluval intake and output for the sun sun. I have it flipped upside down (the u part), just in case anything leaks. I want all possible connections inside the tank, not hooked over the side. I'd hate a 55 gallon in my kitchen floor. Lol

Back
Top Bottom