Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like your tank, just 2 questions why is your substrate that deep, and I have noticed a lot on here have their heater straight up, this can turn your heater off as the heat rises up to the thermostat, needs to go at an angle.........just a thought

My substrate really isn't that deep. Maybe an inch and a half? I just followed the general rule 1lb per gallon. I know some has been displaced by the wood though and is not a level floor. Also, good looking out. I have never thought of that although I haven't had any problems with my temperature being lower than it should be

Otherwise, thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Male Endlers, red rili shrimp, and a nerite snail. Moving to the spouse's work office next week. So glad it's finally done!

img_3155059_0_1a52000d5d4f462c2d457bf8517856e0.jpg

This is really cool.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is this an Aqueon Evolve ?

Evolve 4, yes. This tank has been driving me crazy from the first one that leaked to mods I had to to, stock issues, aquascaping....I will be so glad when it leaves the house next weekend!

Oh and Kevin the nerite decided to uproot plants to I had to do more work on it again tonight:

img_3155460_0_710af7014bf4071eb7b7be2fd24b27f0.jpg

My 4 gallon planted with a betta and some ghost shrimps. Waiting for everything to grow in

Evolve 4, yes. This tank has been driving me crazy from the first one that leaked to mods I had to to, stock issues, aquascaping....I will be so glad when it leaves the house next weekend!

Oh and Kevin the nerite decided to uproot plants to I had to do more work on it again tonight:

img_3155512_0_710af7014bf4071eb7b7be2fd24b27f0.jpg

The lighting for this aqueon line are notoriously problematic...the one I had for shrimp never had problems with leaking but the light fixture had to be replaced numerous times..

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

The lighting for this aqueon line are notoriously problematic...the one I had for shrimp never had problems with leaking but the light fixture had to be replaced numerous times..

That's interesting. I wasn't happy with the light that came with the kit and I actually have 2 because of the original leaking tank.

Hi, this is my 16g. It's bit messy but I enjoy a natural look ;-)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423523164.429108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you Ricky. I'm always torn between planting it up 'properly' or keeping it real easy to clean and gravel vac?! Attaching plants to the wood seems like a good idea.....means I can still gravel vac to my hearts content! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom