Thanks to cbwmn, I have a ton more plants in my tank now! I started with the following:
6 various Swords, I think they're all Echinodorus Bleheri
Several dozen Vallisneria Nana
10-12 Bacopa Monnieri (Moneywort)
About 10 Alternanthera Reineckii “Rossaefolia” (Red Temple)
and about 6-7 of another plant I forgot the name of and can't get an ID on, reddish small-leaf plant, similar in size to Moneywort.
Here's 2 months ago
Here's after receiving the new bunch of plants:
Here's what it looks like now:
I added - from L to R - Background:
Limnophila sessiliflora (Asian Marshweed)
Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig' (Sunset Hygrophilia)
Alternanthera Reineckii 'Rossaefolia' (Red Temple) - only the far right is a new one, the rest were relocated
Rotala Rotundifolia (Rotala Indica)
Ludwigia Repens (Red Leaf Ludwigia / Red Repens)
I moved all my Swords to the mid-ground, a few were right against the back glass.
On the left in front of the big sword, I added a bunch of Dwarf Sag, but unfortunately most of it died off because I had to let it float in the tank for a few days, too busy to keep it planted (it was a big bunch) so I hope that comes back.
The Moneywort and the other small red-leaf plant in the foreground also. I moved all of the Vallisneria Nana to my 10g because even though it looks cool, it grows like mad and I have to pull them all & cut the runners apart, and I can't dose Excel like I want to. Now my 10g is jammed with them!
All in all, with a 45% PWC
after stirring up a mess, this took a little over an hour and a half. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a few months!