Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Shelly :) I better see a new pic of that cute elephant nose soon!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I'll try Lol if he'll keep still long enough.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Thanks! It went through another change in scape and real estate to make too. For some more acros to grow out. I should have a new FTS soon. :)

Just put the final touches on it this morning with the euphyllias. Half the frogspawn and some others are gone. The acros have plenty of room to grow now and everything is placed more accordingly.

sMeLOGo.jpg

Just put the final touches on it this morning with the euphyllias. Half the frogspawn and some others are gone. The acros have plenty of room to grow now and everything is placed more accordingly.

Just wow (y)

Cleaned up the Endlers tank, got rid of the java ferns, added a few more vals and dwarf sag. Substrate isn't discolored on the left, just couldn't get a shot without some sort of reflection.

img_3193726_0_2e2205f55a4c2eff62539592eb48fcc9.jpg

Thanks! Now I just gotta wait it out to get some good size colonies!

Cleaned up the Endlers tank, got rid of the java ferns, added a few more vals and dwarf sag. Substrate isn't discolored on the left, just couldn't get a shot without some sort of reflection.

img_3193819_0_2e2205f55a4c2eff62539592eb48fcc9.jpg
Very nice and clean looking! I like the distorted back ground. Is that some sort of film?

Theresa, try shot in a dark room by evening and tank's light on! Cute low-tech anyway! :wink:

1.5 gallon Betta tank

Sent from my SM-S765C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1427919890513.jpg
    1427919890513.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 1427922986242.jpg
    1427922986242.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom