Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm afraid to post here after seeing all those incredible tanks, but here's my 46 gallon so far (still in progress).
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435623550.056970.jpg

The last few pages are great pics of beautiful stands tanks plants and fish!!!

TT Your very nice light has got those plants poppin'!
Paul you are a show off - I really think I need that tank on video to replace my SW.

Seaweed you have a nice colorful bottom area. Whatcha got in mind for the back wall? I have seen some pretty nice some kinda star types.

DeeLee love the tree root and moss.

Dale you have a nice variety, try some Bronze or Red Crypts to bring in some more colors, another cool plant is the Ludwigia Arcuata x Repens, great bicolor leaves and grows well with out too bright light.

Stardaddy, you did really nice work with reclaimed material. Looks stellar!

Thanks for the advice. I have the bronze crypts and the ludwegia repens Rubin to help break it up some but still are immature plants.
A lil CO2 could speed things up....lol
Can't wait to get one set up. Won't be long. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ontXmxeN5xE

https://youtu.be/ontXmxeN5xE

Just watched the video... Nice reef tank seaweed!!! Im jealous

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ryno,

I just love those discus Awesome looking tank too.

img_3242784_0_eaa9530ebae5dd8187d5a0f0923762ad.jpg

calib,

nice job looking good

attachment.php

I never had a green thumb in fresh water planted so I'll just leave that to you guys (y)

I'm trying to retire my 40g fresh water tank 2 10 inch gold fish and a 18+ inch sail-fin pleco , it's just a big pain trying to find someone local to take them all , pet stores won't touch them , I do better on the saltie side
all I get I'll take gold fish but not the pleco

Back
Top Bottom