I set up my second planted tank on the weekend. Pretty happy with the scape but i have a piece of driftwood soaking that has to go in still. It took e ages to finalize my stome structure because i couldn't find the right stones from the pile in front of me. I have three buckets full of stones soaking though so in the end i found the right stones to fit (it won't move at all now). Still waiting to buy some pygmy chain sword for the foreground as well.
Excuse the image of my laptop in the background, my phone won't post pictures at the moment. And editing- I can't get the picture to upload here but i gave a link.