Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my 40 long only been up and running with fish in for about a month now, I have apistogramma barlowi, green and blue neons, 2 baby bn and 6 armatus corydoras

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1441034342796.jpg
    1441034342796.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 127
This is my 40 long only been up and running with fish in for about a month now, I have apistogramma barlowi, green and blue neons, 2 baby bn and 6 armatus corydoras

seeing that and turning my head looking at my 40b I say wow , how wide is it wish my 90 was long like that

It must be just the camera angle I wish it was 6ft was hard enough perswading the boss to get this one, it's 48x15x15 going to build a stand into the alcove eventually

It must be just the camera angle I wish it was 6ft was hard enough perswading the boss to get this one, it's 48x15x15 going to build a stand into the alcove eventually

That's actually a 45 gallon (or 46.75 according to the AquariumVolumeCalculator). Interesting dimensions, very cool tank. (y)

Still evolving added crypt parva (which is going through a melt) and jungle val 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1441065414269.jpg
    1441065414269.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 120
Pic from yesterday after a trim:
VNafKnl.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Pic from yesterday after a trim:
VNafKnl.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Always looking fresh! Someday my tank will look as good as yours.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom