Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool, what a change!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hard to take a good shot with the bubbler on, but i converted the house into a bubbler haha, the eels love to hide in it. We call it the Hagrid house as it really looks like Hagrids house from harry potter haha.

Hard to take a good shot with the bubbler on, but i converted the house into a bubbler haha, the eels love to hide in it. We call it the Hagrid house as it really looks like Hagrids house from harry potter haha.

Sweeeeeet.. You're a wizard Harry!!

Caleb

I'm new and I need some improvements but here is my 55 gallon. I really want to get into live plants but I really can't afford the special lighting right now. I have 2 live "plants". My Anubias and my Marimo Ball lol one thing I'm glad I did was change from gravel to sand!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1442292368548.jpg
    1442292368548.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 128
That's my plan! I think it would look really cool with live plants all over it :)

Oh and @ImACoolguy, I used to have 5 Fire Belly toads and I loved them!! All had such awesome little personalities!

Tank looking good Sarah, just needs a blue or black backing on, what lighting do you have at the moment, t8 tubes ??

Thanks! I was thinking about a background just wasn't sure what color. Was leaning towards black. Actually it's just standard LED right now. Don't have the funds at the moment to upgrade but I will be. :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1442327874.600124.jpg
This is more like a half tank shot, but this is the only planted part, the other side is just a huge sand bed
It has Java Fern, dwarf hygro, water wisteria, and Rotala

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

My 125g saltwater tank. Peninsula with Bean Animal silent overflow. Home custom built stand. Still in the process of stocking.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1442352500393.jpg
    1442352500393.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 94
My 125g saltwater tank. Peninsula with Bean Animal silent overflow. Home custom built stand. Still in the process of stocking.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Setup lookin good there ?

Back
Top Bottom