Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking tanks Tim, Deepblue, Brendan and Coleallensmom. All of you have some very impressive tanks.

44g Planted (first time :)

Attachments

• image-1736086773.jpg
    image-1736086773.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 302
15xpdmb.jpg

this one is between plantings and possibly a gravel change out to BBB.
dqhj4y.jpg

Here it was planted before the construction
2sbqtde.jpg

My muscle, dad's money. I really enjoy this tank and the fact I can have a common interest with my pop. Sure we butt heads but at the end of the day the job is done as a team and we can enjoy it. I will be taking alot of new pics as we are at a stopping point in the fish room transformation and I can get some drywall work done and stuff. Stay tuned in our 210 thread as I will update it with pics as I host them.

Thank you for the complement. It means my blood,sweat and curses are appreciated outside our fish room.

Which one? The bottom one is RaySr's(member name here) I just do the grunt work on it. Its sad because I am more concerned on that tank then I am my own(which run like a dream for some reason).

Older pik of my tank please comment I will re post when I get round to taking new photos hardscape is still the same but planting has changed love the tanks on here by the way

Attachments

• image-3779873710.jpg
    image-3779873710.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 267
  • image-3678750749.jpg
    image-3678750749.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 201
WhiteDevil said:
Welshy, nice tank mate, I love those round corner tanks, Very nice job!

Cheers mate still pretty new to planted tanks so it's a bit trial and error at the minute although I am propagating my plants in a nursery made out of a small plastic tub on the window sil to get themgoibg before putting them in the tank which seems to be working at the minute

WhiteDevil said:
Which one? The bottom one is RaySr's(member name here) I just do the grunt work on it. Its sad because I am more concerned on that tank then I am my own(which run like a dream for some reason).

The top pic ! I love planted tanks :)

Impressive...You just have to appreciate heavily planted tanks.

Thank you, stay tuned, I got a planting project ahead of me that will make some folks very upset, I got my hands on a few none to get crypts and this awesome new sword.

Back
Top Bottom