Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it too!! Very nice! I'm fond of the 65 gallon talk tanks cause you can get a good size without a huge footprint! I know the fish like longer ones to swim but some of us can't fit those long tanks! Very nice!!

Looks so cool! Who's in there?

Thanks !! I have two veil Angels, three Bala sharks, a couple of Cory cats, a Pleco, and various tetras. All plants are real and green, but don't seem to grow like I would like. Some new leaves, but very slow growth. Yes I'm dosing. I love this hobby !!

Good afternoon. Please remember to keep all postings on topic. If there is need for discussions outside of full tank shots, please be sure to either post a thread of your own or to utilize the chat function. No need to reply, just take this to heart. Thank you.

My Big Tank (190 gallon) in morning sun:

Aquarium05.jpg

My 20g long Blue Dream Shrimp Tank:
img_3384559_0_55910c1a3f1c7b1cab6a3161e7ec60e9.jpg

Its time to trim the plants again.

Love the aquascape Neo287! Love the plants so beautiful and green!! I will never go back to fake plants again except for in my goldfish tank!

Last chance now it"s up to you

Now this is up to you. Do we keep TOTM going or do we close the doors ?

I had to cut back from 3 contestants to 2 . so I could keep the contest going , now the vault is dry , I reached out numerous times with no success .

This is how it stands Nov is a bust as there are no submissions , I can not promote a contest with no contestants . But if I get a few submissions maybe I can keep us going 1 more month

In order to keep TOTM open I need each and everyone of you to submit your tank pictures on this thread . both saltwater and freshwater new tanks old tanks it don't matter ,

Today is Nov 1 and it's sad I can't get a contest up , I may be able to salvage the month if I get a few submissions no later than by the end of the week , I would like to see some saltwater tanks first as we had 2 back to back freshwater contests. but I'll take those freshwater tanks too.

Remember it's all up to you if the doors stay open or do they close , I really would hate to say good bye to the TOTM
img_3386490_0_ffec26f30bb814a652794c294e130cd2.gif
Save

Last edited:
Can previous winners submit? I can't remember the details on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My 20tall community a bit better lighting than the last one...
Also idk how to delete an old post on the app.

1478053096475.jpg

Back
Top Bottom