Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Current set up of the 29, redesigned to make it Betta safe Image1484673151.886744.jpg

This guy is strange lol

He loves current and company, contrary to everything I previously learned about Betta

Daytime and evening pics
qcCB6dr.jpg
7IXikNV.jpg

Your tank is the only one that makes me regret not going 24/7

The second coming of the 24/7 is available (somewhere). I believe they added complete darkness during the night phase (the 24/7 mode does not well for me in a bedroom).
Here is a current plus some throwback pics:
fH3F9o6.jpg
mFJYdFF.jpg

I saw some youtube on it. Im very tempted to get it. But I fight hair/string now at 6.5 hrs. But my new tank will have one. The stand is finished. Last week the wife and I dropped the tank coming in the house. Lol

Paul , I can't get over the color in that tank it is intense , every-time I see your tank I see something new keep it up ,

I've loved your tank since I found it when I joined the forum. I've showed students at school your pictures (with mentioning you, your tanks, the forum etc. of course) and they're absolutely mesmerized by it. It's amazing!

Thanks! Happy to share it. ?

Im no Marine guy cuz i find the company is to pretentious ...but this tank is amazing.
Not only the color, which is an obvious draw, but the use of form and texture is amazing here as well.
I feel that those elements dont get enough hype
Keep it up and own that

Back
Top Bottom