Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Krtyr26,
since the last time I have seen your tank is looking very nice , I love the arch in the center made from the drift wood, the black river rock was a nice touch it draws you in !:grab: great job indeed :cool:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Krtyr26,
since the last time I have seen your tank is looking very nice , I love the arch in the center made from the drift wood, the black river rock was a nice touch it draws you in !:grab: great job indeed :cool:

attachment.php

Thank you so much! It means a lot that someone has noticed the improvement! I keep working on this thing to make it look decent like everyone's tanks I see on here! Thank you again!!

Hi!

Here's my mostly molly tank. (With a few exceptions.) I finally printed a background for it.

QyoB73b.jpg

The hardest part of taking pictures of these guys is they like to rush the front of the aquarium whenever they see me. Especially my dalmations.

My 130 gallon and 55 gallon sump.

110914-albums14673-picture71230.jpg

As of today this is my tank, plan on doing some more wood and plants.

Hey everyone!

I really enjoy seeing everyone's tank! This is my 7,9 gallon shrimp/pregnant guppy with fry tank. I keep the fry safe in the breeding tank from eating. When the pregnancy is over and my full tank is cycled, I'm going to redo it with some new substrate and new extra plants!

Attachments

• DSC_0763.jpg
    DSC_0763.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 80
Shrimp

That is a nice tank. I have some ammono shrimp in my community tank and I would like to get some cherry and bumble bee shrimp, I am concerned that my tiger barbs, angel fish, or gouramis would attack the cherry shrimp. Have you ever kept cherry shrimp in a community tank? Is it safe to add them or do they need a separate tank?

Hey everyone!

I really enjoy seeing everyone's tank! This is my 7,9 gallon shrimp/pregnant guppy with fry tank. I keep the fry safe in the breeding tank from eating. When the pregnancy is over and my full tank is cycled, I'm going to redo it with some new substrate and new extra plants!

nice looking tank to bad that breeder box takes away from a clear view (y)

That is a nice tank. I have some ammono shrimp in my community tank and I would like to get some cherry and bumble bee shrimp, I am concerned that my tiger barbs, angel fish, or gouramis would attack the cherry shrimp. Have you ever kept cherry shrimp in a community tank? Is it safe to add them or do they need a separate tank?
I've honestly only kept them with guppies and that goes well. I've read that gouramis eat fireshrimp, so I wouldn't put those together :).

wow that's a impressive looking tank gotta love the back wall (y)

Thanks, yeah I like the rock wall background 3D. The manzanita wood I found local on a hike with my kids. I plan on adding a living wall above the tank and maybe an expansion tank on the side.

NICE idea! Gotta PM or link me to it when you do a build thread!

I'll post it up when I start the build, I am still in the design/ engineer ....pondering phase. I have a rough concept of what I want, but the devil is in the details.

I'll post it up when I start the build, I am still in the design/ engineer ....pondering phase. I have a rough concept of what I want, but the devil is in the details.

Isn't that the truth. I could post a full tank shot of a drawing...of a paludarium I am thinking of but not pretty at all!!!

A lot of beautiful tanks. Y'all are making me want a planted tank. I have a 55 gallon just sitting, but here's my 3 month old 125 gallon reef tank. It's a slow work in progress and some ups and downs but I love it.
IMG_20170623_123353.jpg

Georgia is good.. It is good to be home. Spent a long time overseas in Afghanistan. Whipping my ADA tank back into shape. Undecided what I am going to do with the 29. Probably won't set any more tanks up till we settle some where permanently (after we get out of the military). Really have been doing a lot of reading on reef tanks lately, and I am convinced that eventually, I will own a large reef tank, preferably cut into a wall.

Your tanks really are looking great. That discus tank is amazing!
Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

A lot of beautiful tanks. Y'all are making me want a planted tank. I have a 55 gallon just sitting, but here's my 3 month old 125 gallon reef tank. It's a slow work in progress and some ups and downs but I love it.
View attachment 300715
Really love the ambiance of your tank! It's so dreamy ?

Reef tanks take time but I'm sure it will look even more stunning.

Back
Top Bottom