Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
20170718_004044.jpg

This is my 46gal. still working on it. Think I might replace the subset with just sand and real plants. You can see my baby Oscar. Heavy plant decor is for my rope fish.

IMG_8791.jpg
IMG_8795.jpg
My ten gallon Least Killifish tank with Assassin Snails.
IMG_8796.jpg
Above view of my twenty gallon Guppy Assassin Snail tank.
IMG_8799.jpg
IMG_8806.jpg
My thirty eight gallon future Guppy Colony. I have four Least Killifish in a net. I have a few female Guppies in it. I added some Assassin Snails.
I use Pothos in all my tanks.

The new centerpiece of our livingroom

This is our new addition, 30 gal with cichlids. My dog Kenzie is in awe over it and sits in the chair to watch them all day! She loves watching them as much as we do I guess!

Attachments

• kenziefish.jpg
    kenziefish.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 88
Back In The Game

4 month old 35 gallon cube. Good to be back in the hobby.

Attachments

• IMG_3081.jpg
    IMG_3081.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 78
Cleaned the algae covered stones last night.
Wod4tAG.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg
Ten gallon tank.
Two sword tail
One black sailfin Molly
One Corey catfish
Around eight sword tail fry

Don't know why my pics are upside down ��
[mod edit] Hopefully this will work...
Oqtq704.jpg
7jQsXpH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why my pics are upside down ��

From memory, the iPhone or mobile photo rotation does a lot 'on-the-fly' to suit the viewer. I had a look but can't rotate photos unfortunately.

I take my photos as landscape with top of phone to left but sometimes loading and checking is needed. Should get about 6 hours to edit a post.

From memory, the iPhone or mobile photo rotation does a lot 'on-the-fly' to suit the viewer. I had a look but can't rotate photos unfortunately.

I take my photos as landscape with top of phone to left but sometimes loading and checking is needed. Should get about 6 hours to edit a post.

Thanx I'll try that x

Back
Top Bottom