Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you rich. It has been really fun going through the process of learning how to maintain a tank and set it up the way I like. There are still a few more things I would like to improve, but then, that's one of the things that makes this hobby fun, IMO.

Johny said:
Thank you rich. It has been really fun going through the process of learning how to maintain a tank and set it up the way I like. There are still a few more things I would like to improve, but then, that's one of the things that makes this hobby fun, IMO.

I no what u mean I got my new 75 gallon today I have 2 others but I ain't got a clue what do do with this 1 lol

My 50 Gallon Starter Reef Tank

My tank has been running for a few years and I just started getting into coral about 7 months ago. I'm working my way up to more coral, so far so good. My Rose Anemone already split in two and now my clowns have his and hers beds to sleep in at night :) Let me know what you think.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 597
My tank has been running for a few years and I just started getting into coral about 7 months ago. I'm working my way up to more coral, so far so good. My Rose Anemone already split in two and now my clowns have his and hers beds to sleep in at night :) Let me know what you think.

attachment.php
Very nice, I like all of the critters!

Here is one of my tanks. Its 40g. Not a very good picture, but you guys get the idea. I had more plants, but I switched some out to different tanks. I am going to get more for this tank though, but I am not sure what I want yet.

Attachments

• P8231462.jpg
    P8231462.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 151
Here is one of my tanks. Its 40g. Not a very good picture, but you guys get the idea. I had more plants, but I switched some out to different tanks. I am going to get more for this tank though, but I am not sure what I want yet.

I like your choice of fish! The Angels and Platys look nice! :)

picture_117 said:
Thanks! :)
I'm waiting on like 100+ stems of different plants so it should really fill in more!

100+?!? woah! I dont even think i would find a place for 100 in my 40!! Haha it is going to look even better afterwards!!! Def more pics after

Gboy66 said:
100+?!? woah! I dont even think i would find a place for 100 in my 40!! Haha it is going to look even better afterwards!!! Def more pics after

Yeah I don't know what I'm going to do with all of them! Distribute between my 2 10's and the 20 but even then lol.

Nice tank!! I like the rocks and floating plants!
Is that an angel?

Meave said:
My 60 gallon with a few new fish

Woah!!!! That is my fav chiclid tank i have ever seen on here. No joke. I love the look of the boulder rocks and the plants growing up to the way top!!! Are they fake?

Back
Top Bottom