Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy cow, really? Ive never seen anything quite like that one at work. Maybe our store just doesnt carry that one. And yeah, I just realized I could have read the previous post... I didnt see it, sorry!

35 gallon is the first picture and the second and third tank is a 110.

I wanna find a way to put the dw in my 35 for the pleco but don't know how to clean it properly. Also space is a big thing lol. I might just break the little piece pointing down off and silicone it to a rock.

Attachments

• image-3494192316.jpg
    image-3494192316.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 145
  • image-1822388603.jpg
    image-1822388603.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image-3209394599.jpg
    image-3209394599.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image-2655228578.jpg
    image-2655228578.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 126
Have you looked in the fish section (hopefully that isn't a dumb question? As opposed to the reptile stuff)? It was more toward the middle bottom of the shelf. it's a nice piece. I had to flip it a different way than they had it on display. And I know I've seen it online, good luck!

It was purchased from an lfs a while ago but was screwed onto the rock. My dad put it in one of his tanks and all the fish died. I then noticed that the screw was rusted so I got some aquarium silicone to hold it on. But can the wood hold a disease?

j0el1212 said:
Not sure if it's directed to my tank but thanks lol

Sorry, forgot to quote. It was directed to you, but all these tanks are looking good, too! Just wish I had fish in mine haha.

It was purchased from an lfs a while ago but was screwed onto the rock. My dad put it in one of his tanks and all the fish died. I then noticed that the screw was rusted so I got some aquarium silicone to hold it on. But can the wood hold a disease?

I dont think so. If you buy it from lfs it should be find but you should boil it and socke it in a bucket of water for 3-4 days and change the water every day

Have fun:dance:

t7Zod.jpg

My 30 gallon

Back
Top Bottom