Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aquascape 24

This is changing to a new JBJ 28 in a couple of days, stay tuned for those pics. These pics were taken about 10 days ago and things look better now. This has no skimmer, other than a refugium no filtering of any kind in the back.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 444
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 408
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 424
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 371
marchmaxima,
How did you get over the fear? What type of C02 system are you running?
Tonight is my night for C02 injection, will be setting up the DIY, I have plants in the tank and I am already seeing one of them growing almost out of the tank. That's with no C02, so I am pretty excited.

reefme,
That is one crazy tank. The colours, WOW!!!

Mike, thanks ! Like most of us I have a great affinity for the reef and am always trying to better the conditions in the tank so look for my new tank pics soon. I am transferring everything this weekend if all goes well to a JBJ 28 that arrived yesterday. Out of the box and ready for some testing. In a clam shell, there is at first view a lot I like about it and a lot I don't like about it, I will post detail further this weekend with some revealing pics.
Sharon I have to agree with Mike your scape looks awesome! Very clean. My Dad knew Axelrod, the author. They were both in the Korean conflict in the 50's, my Dad raised discus back then owing to that relationship. My past skin diving lead me to my saltwater preferences. Beautiful tank you've got!

This is changing to a new JBJ 28 in a couple of days, stay tuned for those pics. These pics were taken about 10 days ago and things look better now. This has no skimmer, other than a refugium no filtering of any kind in the back.

What kind of colorful fish is that in 2.jpg? The bottom left picture.

It's beautiful!

36 Gal. Bowfront.

So heres my 36 gal. fw work in progress. My fav thing has to be doing the scenery, but I am fully admitting that this scenery was just a quick job, since I don't have the right lengths or iteams to create a nice oasis right yet.

22688-albums504-picture3492.jpg

180 gallon freshwater

ooh ooh my turn my turn...

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,197
here's mine. just set this one up about a month ago, and really started to get into ferts almost 2 weeks ago. things have been going pretty well so far.
100_0760.jpg
criticism and advice please

Three weeks into a fishless cycle :)

Attachments

• Fish Tank 001.jpg
    Fish Tank 001.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 874
^^^ I like that background, wish I woulda seen them or made one before I set the tank up.

Ill post more pics tomorrow once the tank settles, I got some new stuff and created a whole different environment that is showing fantastic results.

thats the coolest bacground I have ever seen. did you get it online... I wnat it lol... I've been looking and havent really found one I like
They are super easy to make just time consuming to get it right.

I saw one in a display tank at my LFS today i had to stop and think of how much trouble id be in if I came home with that. shes already mad I am collecting rocks and wood again.

My 10g, just added Flourite last week and made a 'hybrid' filter, took the new Whisper EX20 and plugged in my established sponge filter into the intake, wrapped the tube with a rubber band to seal it. Planning to get some Shrimp someday, as soon as my Swordtail decides to stop getting pregnant. Need more plants! Need less snails! I had 30+ snails until I dumped in the Flourite on top of them, now I only see a dozen or so. Was that bad?

21227-albums416-picture3952.jpg

tankomy.jpg

Our first big tank. Its still cycling. But has one pleco and one bala that came with the tank.

Back
Top Bottom