Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is my 75g brackish tank. Its a week old and I'm still not done with it.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 158
This is my tank as of a month ago need to get an updated pic but I still think it looks nice

Attachments

• image-2740046392.jpg
    image-2740046392.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 118
  • image-923822788.jpg
    image-923822788.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 104
Wow it looks a lot bigger with that small yellow tang!! Lol nice job!

Haha thank you! I just got him about 2 weeks ago from vivid aquariums and It's been eating great(will eat just about everything I put I'm the tank) and no signs of ick. So I think it's a happy heathy little tang. :)

Also I just added my first sps! Within 30 mins the polyps were already out so I'm really happy about that. I was worried that it would just bleach and die but so far so good

Awesome! I love it when everything goes as planned!! Haha I will get some pics of my tank up tomorrow... I just went through a REE-REEFSCAPE. I had to catch a fish that was startong to eat corals... little bugger knew some good hiding places... lol

I'll post some updated pics tomorrow also. Sorry about your rouge fish lol. Glad you got it out though

I was sooo..... angry........ but yeah he is at the lfs waiting to be sold for credit.. B) thank tou! Ill post ya tomorrow

Well I just redid my reefscape as well because last night my toadstool leather mushroom fell of the rock an then I decided to redo the whole thing. The corals are all closed up now but when they open I'll post some pics here

Back
Top Bottom