Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes! That was the same thing I was thinking, it would look better, keep up with your tank. It's really nice!:)

I plan on doing that soon. I'm moving in a month or two and that's when I'll do it. It's a lot of work taking those rocks out and rearranging them.

My 220 Gallon Monster Tank with a 250 Gallon system.
Stock-
1 Red Belly Pacu
2 ID Sharks
1 Common Pleco
3 Blood Parrots
2 Angelfish
1 Senegal Bichir
1 Eclipse Catfish
1 Rainbow Shark
1 Silver Dollar

I'm trying to upload pictures but its not working...

It keeps saying exceeds your quota by a # of KB. Click here to view your attachments.

How can I fix this? ^^

Try going into your pic gallery and deleting a few pics. You don't have unlimited storage space for pics on the site.

36 gallon bow front reef tank
Over 20 types of coral
Tons of snails, hermits, brittle stars and other critters
2 fancy occ clownfish
2 blue green chromis
1 firefish

Hob filter, heater, 2 circulation pumps, evo 100watt 14k led lighting

How do I see the pic gallery?
Click on User CP in the tool bar near the top left side of the page. Under Networking, click on Pictures & Albums. That will show all the pics you uploaded to the site. Delete a few old ones to free up some space.

Click on User CP in the tool bar near the top left side of the page. Under Networking, click on Pictures & Albums. That will show all the pics you uploaded to the site. Delete a few old ones to free up some space.

I'm assuming you can only do this on the website... I'll transfer over and try this, thanks!

Thanks for the advice, I tried it but only one pictures showed up and it was the one I uploaded to my album yesterday to see if it worked.

My 46G bowfront. Just planted it, sadly a crappy camera.

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom