Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can cut you a frag of anything you see....except the ORA Pearlberry which is still a frag itself. :) Let me know the next time you go to Something Fishy and we can hook up. :D

I need to get my LED lights set up first. I have new bulbs for my MH and 03-PCs that I have not changed out while waiting for the PacSun to come in. I planon selling that unit with all new bulbs still in the box, but I'm getting worried that I'm at 14 months on the MH and 9 months on the PC's now. If the LEDs don;t come in this week then I think I have to swith out the bulbs.
Just after that I feel a trip to Easton will be inorder. I want to sell/trade my 2 largest toadstool leathers and get a few new pieces of LR for sps attachment.

Here's my 10g nano. I've just added my CUC, as it recently finished cycling. Next come the dwarf seahorses! : )
P2270062.jpg

Sure is! It's a sea fan. I wanted to get a gorgonian, but I'm new to corals and didn't want to take on more than I could handle. I figured this would be a good hitching spot for the seahorses instead. : )

tanks is 1.5 weeks in right now

798240882_Z9TaT-X2-2.jpg

Actually, I am completely satisfied with my tank! Pic attached.

That being said, I will be tearing it apart and upgrading in a month :rolleyes: Only because I renovated the space and wanted a peninsula tank.

however, i would have been happy to have the tank i have for years.

Attachments

• tank10_09.jpg
    tank10_09.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 440
That being said, I will be tearing it apart and upgrading in a month :rolleyes: Only because I renovated the space and wanted a peninsula tank.

So you are satisfied with the inside of the tank, but not the outside. So obviously you are not FULLY satisfied ;)

Im sorry, but i dont think this dact is right. I think that would make it rather cramped for a colony.

What is dact? If it helps, I removed all the rock except the tiny on on the left for the mushrooms to grow on. Other than that, there's just the sea fan, some macro algae, shells, and corals. There should be plenty of space for the horses now.

I meant fact. I still think that a 10g is too small for such a large colony. Maybe 10 at the most but not 20. You have to remember, there is usually a large water colum to support that amount of animals. It is your disicion in the end but i think it is a little much.

Thanks. : ) I was planning on starting with just 2, actually, a mated pair. Then I would raise the fry and sell as many as necessary to my LFS, and if they continued to reproduce from there, I'd continue to sell them. Who knows--I may end up getting a larger tank to support all the little ones.

Thanks. : ) I was planning on starting with just 2, actually, a mated pair. Then I would raise the fry and sell as many as necessary to my LFS, and if they continued to reproduce from there, I'd continue to sell them. Who knows--I may end up getting a larger tank to support all the little ones.

That sounds better. But if you could find more things for them to cling to then that fan i might shoot for 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom