Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My elephant nose tank1388864060437.jpg1388864104419.jpg
Giant African shrimp tank1388864161911.jpg

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Don't have a current pic of my 75 gallon planted community, but here's a shot of my newly upgraded 36 gallon bowfront GloTank :)

img_2778178_0_73272f393daa4d05f4f3930b59c38c75.jpg

Absolutely love your tank! The jellyfish are cool. Good job :)

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

10 Gallon Aquarium

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140104_163312.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140104_163312.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 178
Don't have a current pic of my 75 gallon planted community, but here's a shot of my newly upgraded 36 gallon bowfront GloTank :)]

I think the fake jelly add something new to a FW tank, especially in a glow tank where they really pop. Props to you, brilliant idea , I love it

Thanks :) ! They add to the "surrealness" imo. I already have my 75 gallon planted tank for the natural look, so I wanted this tank to be totally different. The fake pink lionfish in the back corner is there for the same reason.

Nice that looks cool! How do the fake jellyfish float mid-water?

The jellyfish and lionfish are attached to a suction cup via a long fishing line. The suction cups are buried under the sand to anchor them.

Thanks :) ! They add to the "surrealness" imo. I already have my 75 gallon planted tank for the natural look, so I wanted this tank to be totally different. The fake pink lionfish in the back corner is there for the same reason.

The jellyfish and lionfish are attached to a suction cup via a long fishing line. The suction cups are buried under the sand to anchor them.

There is a species of freshwater jellyfish. They grow in a dam near where i live but only show up occasionally in optimal conditions.

90 gallon fowlr tank

Attachments

• 1388891121175.jpg
    1388891121175.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 172
Thanks for the info!

No worries i found out by accident last week trying to find what plants i collected at a local dam. I found out we have these Jellyfish show up in the dam about every 10 years when weather conditions are right. I must collect some next time they are out :D

Anyway here is my hardscape nearly as i want it in a 35g i bought yesterday. I had everything ready to go for a 40g i've had delays with fixing so all i needed to do was wash sand and go. Will flood and add plants in about 2 hours when i have some other things done but this is my biggest (working) tank i have owned so i'm excited about planting it out. Will post a shot again when done.

link helps :lol:

Last edited:
No worries i found out by accident last week trying to find what plants i collected at a local dam. I found out we have these Jellyfish show up in the dam about every 10 years when weather conditions are right. I must collect some next time they are out :D

Anyway here is my hardscape nearly as i want it in a 35g i bought yesterday. I had everything ready to go for a 40g i've had delays with fixing so all i needed to do was wash sand and go. Will flood and add plants in about 2 hours when i have some other things done but this is my biggest (working) tank i have owned so i'm excited about planting it out. Will post a shot again when done.

link helps :lol:

I think the hardscape looks pretty awesome so far, can't wait to see it up and going!

Back
Top Bottom