Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What M to f ration of Odessa's do you have?

At the moment i just have five males. My lfs is ordering me 6 females when i move them to the 55. I might trade in some males, but i wanna see how they do before getting rid of them. They aren't causing any problems atm, even with my long fin zebra danios.

I like the contrast of the plants against the substrate and DW. Someone might suggest moss on the DW but I think the Anubias and/or java fern would work on it as well.

Thanks. I wasn't sure about the red, I wanted the black but only one place in Utah seems to carry the fine grade (everyone says they haven't even heard of it) and they only had red, but it really did turn out great. And right now I have one of the Anubias tied to a lava rock that I buried in the substrate so that it looks like the Anubias is just sitting on the substrate, both java ferns are just sitting on top of the substrate and then the other Anubias is on the driftwood. I still plan on covering at least part of the DW in moss, probably just the bottom piece and leave the top piece alone, but I haven't decided fully yet. I have another small piece of DW I may use in there too

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390598943.933646.jpg

This is my tank , after doing some research I'm planning on changing to a dirt substrate in the near future. Still undecided on gravel or sand above the dirt layer.

I got into salt only 5 months after getting my first fresh. Its hard but the thing is it costs $$$ over time, especially when you cant stop buying!!!

Heres my 20g as of now

View attachment 218662

Haha yea that's why I'm afraid to do it, my FW costs me enough as is because I got addicted to the hobby and have 4 tanks running now. I love SW fish and inverts so I'd have at least 4 SW. I'd put myself into so much debt lol

Yep, tis awesome! Think ive spent atleast 5k right now and my 60 cube isnt even up yet! Just gonna go ahead and show you the rest of my tanks.

image-4153641383.jpg

image-487576950.jpg

And a 15g QT that probably wont intrest you.

Also a 20 long breeding pair of leaf fish wont be to far off in the future!

Yep, tis awesome! Think ive spent atleast 5k right now and my 60 cube isnt even up yet! Just gonna go ahead and show you the rest of my tanks.

View attachment 218670

View attachment 218671

And a 15g QT that probably wont intrest you.

Also a 20 long breeding pair of leaf fish wont be to far off in the future!

over the years between coral , tanks , rock , fish , lights , well you get the idea
I have at-least 50k invested both fresh and salt
selling used equipment don't get you but peanuts these days lol
so I know the empty pocket feeling
and it just keeps going you just keep upgrading I just got a 90g
I give it a year I'll do it all over again but this time a 250g till the floor lets go lol:ROFLMAO:

Nice tank! What's your stock?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you :)

At the time of taking the picture it was just my 3 Boesemani Rainbow and 8 Rummy Nose Tetra, I've since added 4 Albino Cory's and 2 Assassin snails, next on the list is another 3 Boesemani. Considering BN pleco too but I think I will wait a while and do my substrate change before that.

Here's my newest 90g tank been up about a week
the build /transformation link is below in my signature if you want to see more
I tried my best to keep the lay out as close as my 40 was .
since that was my favorite and it wasn't a easy thing to recreate just needs some macro's now
img_2804015_0_8b2d894a8a9e7a10035cfe451b138a8f.jpg

over the years between coral , tanks , rock , fish , lights , well you get the idea
I have at-least 50k invested both fresh and salt
selling used equipment don't get you but peanuts these days lol
so I know the empty pocket feeling
and it just keeps going you just keep upgrading I just got a 90g
I give it a year I'll do it all over again but this time a 250g till the floor lets go lol:ROFLMAO:

How many tanks do you have lol?

Back
Top Bottom