Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398207803.070251.jpg

My first tank, a 5g betta and bamboo shrimp.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398207856.068456.jpg

My second tank, a 20g tall. Still waiting for my tall plants to arrive, then I can remove the horrible plastics =P

My 29g with danios and guppies

Sent from my XT907 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1398234139790.jpg
    1398234139790.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 188
View attachment 234413

My first tank, a 5g betta and bamboo shrimp.

View attachment 234414

Beautiful Betta, and I love the moss ball!!!

My second tank, a 20g tall. Still waiting for my tall plants to arrive, then I can remove the horrible plastics =P

It is always nice to see the fish, and how much they like to be in with live plants.

This is my 70 litre (15 gallon UK) This my first attempt at a planted tank. Any hints, tips or advice would be most welcome. Cheers ��
View attachment 234108

The tank is very appealing, though for me I would add a little something in the big bare spot in the middle, maybe a Ludwigia with a little color, or a spotted or red lily. Or a Golden Nesea or Bacopa. Or a twiggy dw.

It is always nice to see the fish, and how much they like to be in with live plants.

The tank is very appealing, though for me I would add a little something in the big bare spot in the middle, maybe a Ludwigia with a little color, or a spotted or red lily. Or a Golden Nesea or Bacopa. Or a twiggy dw.

Hi, thanks. I'm looking at plants right now. I'm pretty limited though, I have a single juwel 15w day light. I plan on removing the large rock that's in the back left of the tank and adding some more plants also putting some where you suggested.

Hi, thanks. I'm looking at plants right now. I'm pretty limited though, I have a single juwel 15w day light. I plan on removing the large rock that's in the back left of the tank and adding some more plants also putting some where you suggested.

The Ludwigia Repens x L. Arcuata I have has a nice purple under the leaves and does fine with low light. You can always tie a Java Fern or Moss onto a twiggy dw to get some height, also low light.

Well get my coral skeletons started washing today so I will be able to post in a month or so yay

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom