Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great! What kind of plants?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks great! What kind of plants?

I'm not sure if you are talking to me, but I will answer anyway. :)

Amazon sword, red crypt wendtii, bacopa (Carolina I think), marimo moss ball, Anubias, water sprite, floating hornwort, ludwigia repens, crypt parva, java fern, java moss, hygrophilia Kompakt, and rotala nanjenshan.

Yes I was! And tank looks sweet!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408618262.330627.jpgz Photo kinda ruined as introducing an electric blue damsel but otherwise it's ok

This is my 36 gal bowfront, I wanted to do a little something different with this tank and have a little fun with it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1408665345077.jpg
    1408665345077.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 164
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408667206.316149.jpgmy 55 gallon in progress after moving it to it's new location. Proud to say tank is nicely cycled and all inhabitants are happy happy.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408832944.660334.jpg. 3 gallon aquascape is looking good!

My 39G Reef

Taken today, not the clearest pic.
61345-albums13568-picture67315.jpg

Wow. That doesn't even look like an aquariumXD truly amazing :D

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Thanks! It's not an aquarium, it's just a fish tank lol

The URL in the email notification may have revealed it. But regardless of the tank size, amazing scape!

Yes, the image was copied from my photobucket page so when you press on that, it might take to the tank info. Thanks for the kind words too!

Doesn't say it in mine...how many gallons?

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

You guess ;)

Can you like come to my house and like....do that....with like.....a tank.....

Sure! Now either you buy me a ticket or I just take down everything in the tank and ship to you. Your choice... :)

Sorry, a have a habit of calling 'tanks' 'aquariums' lol I seriously don't know how many gallons and I don't see fish except for I think a platy:p

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom