Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This wasn't completely filled yet when I took the picture, but here is my African Dwarf Frog tank! I think there is some mating going on somewhere in this picture!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423679788.502718.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423679788.502718.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 157
Gave the planted tank a mini rescape. In the process of adding more DW
MzASosV.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Your tank looking good,when those plants grow out it will look amazing Fresh, love it .......

Thanks Ricky! A day after I took this pic, a majority of the foreground plants became uprooted and were floating around the tank. I replanted them last night. I also added more DW to extend the "root" theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have spent so much time on this tank, changing my mind about plants, changing things around, getting stressed because it will be in the spouse's work office and other people will see it. Well, I'm done. Going to let the fish settle til next weekend and then it's moving, finally!!!

img_3159507_0_df78f342d4c29d3c2fbede51a45944b3.jpg

I have spent so much time on this tank, changing my mind about plants, changing things around, getting stressed because it will be in the spouse's work office and other people will see it. Well, I'm done. Going to let the fish settle til next weekend and then it's moving, finally!!!

img_3159850_0_df78f342d4c29d3c2fbede51a45944b3.jpg

If you are creative, sometimes a tank is never finished!

Oh by the way...we see it. ;) Looks fun and it doesn't have pink and green and blue gravel so for a "fish" (shrimp) tank, it is awesome!!!

If you are creative, sometimes a tank is never finished!

Oh by the way...we see it. ;) Looks fun and it doesn't have pink and green and blue gravel so for a "fish" (shrimp) tank, it is awesome!!!

Good point!

And thanks, I'm finally happy with it.

img_3160109_0_df78f342d4c29d3c2fbede51a45944b3.jpg

the hard sad part about what you did it's going to get messed up when you move it :facepalm: , it can't be moved full as the tank would be way to heavy and probably burst :blink: all that great work will need to be redone :eek: , I know it's a shame , don't stress it just remember all the work you doing will bring enjoyment to many who see it! (y)
and the reward for doing it will be priceless:cool: "well worth it"
hope the move goes smooth with no big problems
good luck :fish2:

the hard sad part about what you did it's going to get messed up when you move it :facepalm: , it can't be moved full as the tank would be way to heavy and probably burst :blink: all that great work will need to be redone :eek: , I know it's a shame , don't stress it just remember all the work you doing will bring enjoyment to many who see it! (y)
and the reward for doing it will be priceless:cool: "well worth it"
hope the move goes smooth with no big problems
good luck :fish2:

Oh yeah, I've thought about that :( It's a 4g acrylic, folks here said I could move it half full, we'll see. Looks like that project is going to happen next weekend....

yeah 1/2 full 4g could be moved easier I agree , I thought it was bigger sure looks bigger ,
remember go slow driving no hard stops no hard sudden turns ect you want to try to keep the sloshing to a minimum so everything don't get stirred up

yeah 1/2 full 4g could be moved easier I agree , I thought it was bigger sure looks bigger ,
remember go slow driving no hard stops no hard sudden turns ect you want to try to keep the sloshing to a minimum so everything don't get stirred up

Fortunately the spouse will be driving. I have the original box from the kit, plan to set it in there and wrap a towel around it. I'll put that on the floor of the car with me. That's the plan anyhow :whistle:

♡ I love my giant danios. They're epic.

29 gallon~ 5 giant danio, pleco, chinese algae eater, two feeder gold fish because adorable
35 gallon~ red ear slider, two feeder goldfish left..

Attachments

• 1424234331221.jpg
    1424234331221.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom