Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys ! I was unsure for abit if I like my old 'jungle style design' better than the new one but this grew on me and I love the driftwood now. And so do my plecos! Here is a clearer pic (but it's still cloudy I have to clean under my light water condensation and abit foggy also I prob didn't rinse the driftwood enough) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428604893.577200.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428604910.911671.jpg

my only complaint about the design of this fluval 26 g bowfront tank Is that the filter (even when on lowest setting) splashes the underside of the light . It is protected with clear plastic. But still gets foggy from time to time

1 year old 65 gallon reef

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428870123.746492.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428870123.746492.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 150
Nice corraline on the rocks! That is a huge BTA! Is that another one off behind it to the right?

Well that's was sold to me really small as a bobble coral but it grow no and it look just like an anemone but thank you! for the good comments.

Well that's was sold to me really small as a bobble coral but it grow no and it look just like an anemone but thank you! for the good comments.

Thats definitely a green bubble tip anemone (Entacmaea quadricolor). Bubble corals never form like that. My buddy has a long stringy huge one that looks just like yours.

Yea that's what I thought for a long time, it looks great and it grow from really small to that so I don't wanted to change or do anything w it yet. But soon or later I may sell it and get some other coral

This is my 20 gallon planted. 1 angel, 1 dwarf gourami, 3x Endler, 3x tiger barbs, 1 guppy, 1 pleco. Very peaceful community tank. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429022995.565163.jpg

Oooooo I like how the tank look so warm, is the color from the driftwood?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks! Yea it's really warmed up visually since I added the driftwood. I soaked it for days before I added it, but it still colors the water a bit. I think I like it!

Thanks! Yea it's really warmed up visually since I added the driftwood. I soaked it for days before I added it, but it still colors the water a bit. I think I like it!

I'm hoping to get the same effect by using almond leaves, maybe even a little darker. My room needs a little bit of orange ( too much blue right now ) and I'm pretty sure my betta will like it too.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom