Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Updated shot of my 40 gal. reef after some changes. ;)

6aFspEi.jpg

Awwwww.....looked it up, I want it, but one, no space....two, my lighting won't work for this plant, only 6w, no where near moderate to high lighting.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Lol I get the space thing. It is not a small plant... But most all Cryptocoryne species will grow in low light setups I believe.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Lol I get the space thing. It is not a small plant... But most all Cryptocoryne species will grow in low light setups I believe.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Maybe next time, when I've gotten the hang of keeping a small 5g tank, maybe I'll start a nice 20 gallon and stick one of these in, I really really like how it looks like spaghetti.

Maybe next time, when I've gotten the hang of keeping a small 5g tank, maybe I'll start a nice 20 gallon and stick one of these in, I really really like how it looks like spaghetti.

Lol surprisingly enough out of all my plants, with most are easy plants, it's doing pretty much the best of all of them.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Lol surprisingly enough out of all my plants, with most are easy plants, it's doing pretty much the best of all of them.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

My hornwort is doing the best in mine. It's hogging the light as you can see, so I will be trimming it back a little I think. My sword doesn't appreciate prickly leaves jamming it up against the side of the tank. Or I might just use this as an excuse and go out and get a better light. The one I have now is a single small fluorescent bulb in the centre. I saw a nice 30cm LED light the other day on sale, 9w, perfect size and very bright.

Your tank looks awesome in a haunted sort of way. Probably due to the flash, spectral fish LoL

Lol all he needs is like a wolf fish or something. I think you would scare the discus before they scare you :p

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Lol all he needs is like a wolf fish or something. I think you would scare the discus before they scare you :p

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I love most types of exotic fish, but I have to admit, the wolf fish looks rather.....unappealing. I wouldn't want to put my hand into the tank with that thing swimming around. That would make water changes quite the hassle.

I love most types of exotic fish, but I have to admit, the wolf fish looks rather.....unappealing. I wouldn't want to put my hand into the tank with that thing swimming around. That would make water changes quite the hassle.

Lol that's why we have siphon hoses.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom