Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eUyw3Mv.jpg

I would love to do a SW but I have so much to learn about FW. Want me a tank like TigerTerror had one of these days. This is where I am so far.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435208464.561643.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hello every one heres my new tank with hand build stand let me know what you all think about it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am in love with your tank! What did you use for your lighting?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

All still a working progress and some undergoing major changes.
10g SW reef
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435271125.788863.jpg
10g dwarf puffer species only
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435271188.711398.jpg
75g
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435272310.689322.jpg
10g betta
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435272382.211179.jpg

Caleb

The last few pages are great pics of beautiful stands tanks plants and fish!!!

TT Your very nice light has got those plants poppin'!
Paul you are a show off - I really think I need that tank on video to replace my SW.

Seaweed you have a nice colorful bottom area. Whatcha got in mind for the back wall? I have seen some pretty nice some kinda star types.

DeeLee love the tree root and moss.

Dale you have a nice variety, try some Bronze or Red Crypts to bring in some more colors, another cool plant is the Ludwigia Arcuata x Repens, great bicolor leaves and grows well with out too bright light.

Stardaddy, you did really nice work with reclaimed material. Looks stellar!

Seaweed you have a nice colorful bottom area. Whatcha got in mind for the back wall? I have seen some pretty nice some kinda star types.

been trying to find a big matt of star polyps to cover back glass
I have some palys starting to grow up the glass but there not growing fast enough
I bought like 20 shrooms to put around the base of the rocks stupid clowns swept them all away god only knows were they went , guess that's what I get buying loose shrooms

newbie how do I put a picture up

I'm new to this and figured I'd keep going with it since my father likes it too - a way to bond I suppose lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435338763.526898.jpg
My 15gal freshwater

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I have 2 mollies 1platy 2guppies 2minnows and an albino bristle nose algae eater

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I'm new to this and figured I'd keep going with it since my father likes it too - a way to bond I suppose lol

Here in this section, there are a lot of "sticky note" threads about how to operate all sorts of things here and also for the pics.
Forum Admin & Announcements - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

here post #6
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f9/forums-101-posting-accounts-basics-107597.html

Welcome to the community, there are many things to learn about!!!! Check out the articles section. In my signature there is a good link for new fish keepers!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435390818.024953.jpg
My banana plant went crazy over night in my 10g

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
10g betta, nano fish, shrimp
5.5g betta

Back
Top Bottom