Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The actinics are the lights that make the colors in the tank reflect the UV light causing the fluorescent pigments to glow. Usually in the 400-480nm range. Usually blue-purple, mine are blue.

Thanks Paul, your tank looks super by the way........

Spent 5 hours with my sw tank. Added a power head, fw bath for all the fish, moved all fish to QT for MI treatment, added 2 shrimp to the DT, 20% wc, and had to set up the QT.
Yea I'm tired right now...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Daytime shot taken today

rnCyS2P.jpg

Tank is incredible Paul, makes me want to get back in to salt, but you need deep pockets mate.

just finished scaping the 40b for my predators , first time ever doing a scape of all the ones I have done that I can say I like it on the first try ,this don't happen often that's for sure
and yes paul lots of ledges :D ledges ledges ledges lots of ledges :D LMAO
img_3258115_0_e71bec12dfcad477818b08c04fe88385.jpg

Looks great seaweed! Can't wait to see it done, might wanna remove that Chevy badge though! :)

Paul, your reef is killing it, I love the hardscape, leaves
Plenty of swim room and looks awesome.

Jesse

stupid coris wrasse dove in sand now I cant find him trying to get him in new tank Grrr
no I can't do that I had that badge since I unburried my wifes grand fathers 65 impala up in the woods 10 years ago that was the only salvageable part everything else was rotted ,
I just can't believe he buried his car lol , and how he got it to where it was I got no clue
it was 1/2 way up the mountain now I got to go unburrie my wrasse

stupid coris wrasse dove in sand now I cant find him trying to get him in new tank Grrr
no I can't do that I had that badge since I unburried my wifes grand fathers 65 impala up in the woods 10 years ago that was the only salvageable part everything else was rotted ,
I just can't believe he buried his car lol , and how he got it to where it was I got no clue
it was 1/2 way up the mountain now I got to go unburrie my wrasse

That's crazy! I had a '66 Biscayne (same car) a few years back. I'd like to kick my 20 year old self in the butt for selling it!

Jesse

Thanks everyone, it's been a long road to get to what I have now. My pockets are far from deep, but over time and wheeling and dealing I've finally got something I thought I would never have. Seaweed, tank looks good. Tons of open room! I've never been set on my first scape so congrats on that!

Duke

Sent from my AO5510 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1439020582621.jpg
    1439020582621.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 135
Yay a red Devil fan wooooo! Nice how big is he?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here's a funny photo from back when I didn't know what I was doing lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1439021214575.jpg
    1439021214575.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom