Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing wrong with the Michigan logo. LOL Former Detroit girl. I was going to use your idea of a black background with some foam from a microphone case but my Betta was flaring at it and I did not want to distress him. Maybe he prefers white or the smooth side instead of the bumpy side? Your tank is awesome!

Thanks guys! I really like it too and think it looks a lot better!

The poster will live on in my bedroom! Go blue!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

This is my 20 gal. I have an endlers live bearer (male), a snail named Gary, and an armored Cory cat named Stanley. As you can see I have a heavily (plastic) planted tank on one side. It hides the filters and gives my Cory a nice hide out place (I will be getting both fish some buddies when my cycle finishes.) I am planning on moving my bubble wall to the right side glass panel so my fish have more room to swim when I get more. I would love to get some real live plants. Any suggestions?
I have fish that like very hard water with a high pH. I would love low maintenance plants that look great. Any suggestions on current plant placement? Feel free to message me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1454461816650.jpg
    1454461816650.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 138
Carpet plants (HC Cuba, Glosso) arrived last week and are doing well despite an extended transit due to snowzilla on the east coast.
qSXJGGF.jpg

This is my 20 long planted tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

38 gallon marineland Bowfront. Been up for about a month now. 8 tigers, 2 rainbow shark. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454482734.777459.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454482751.079260.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454722508.081580.jpg

My 29 gal bowfront freshwater

My 120 gal reef

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1454805312849.jpg
    1454805312849.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 100
Haha yeah I can't take any pics without him being in it I got like 40 pics of just his side when o try taking pics of something else

Haha yeah I can't take any pics without him being in it I got like 40 pics of just his side when o try taking pics of something else

I am a little jealous of your reef and tank size. I have a 20gal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My 120 gal reef

Daryl

that tank looks better and better every time I see it
Ive got to spend more time on mine been spending more time doing everything else
I changed out your pict in the archive (y)

Thanks seaweed its going along nicely now got it to ultra low nutrient status now :)

lost a lot of SPS and LPS corals in my recent battle with "the fuglies", but it has finally settled down and is yucky-muck free. (y)

img_3342152_0_76e3c4c6510f57d37b13a7d76013561d.jpg

Here's my 75 gal. Up and running for about 3 months after taking 6-7 weeks to cycle. Since taking the pic I have upgraded the light to Ecoxotic E-Series Full Spectrum LED Light 48" E-120. The plants have responded well and colors of the fish come out much more. It's also nicer to have the light extended all the way to the sides.

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).JPG
    photo 1 (2).JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 111
  • photo 3 (2).JPG
    photo 3 (2).JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 97
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 139
Back
Top Bottom