Post your killies here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
interesting is one take, I got them before joining this forumn and therefor was not in the know on these things. They were sold by my trusted Lfs as community fish by one if their younger employees. After talking with the owner, more so voicing my dis pleasure with the attacks on my tank, he said basically there are lots of variations of this species with greatly varying attitudes/temperment. Mine just happened to be the mike Tyson variety.. Ohh well I love them in their own tank. They are extremely social with each other and they're always doing the wiggle wobble dance;)
Yeah, there seem to be quite a few strains of a lot of killis like this. They are gorgeous though. They are most of the most vibrant fw fish I have ever seen.

Yeah, there seem to be quite a few strains of a lot of killis like this. They are gorgeous though. They are most of the most vibrant fw fish I have ever seen.
I'll try to get a brighter pic, that pic really doesn't do him justice, all that red is checkered by a sky blue, and his tail is awesome orange, I just could not return them.. Females are pretty drabb though, and pigs..

abcgum

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1392072723215.jpg
    1392072723215.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 81
That is truly odd the only problem I have with my golden wonder killies is that it constantly tries to eat all the food

I have a rather large female golden wonder and she's got loads of personality! What she lacks in color she makes up for in spunk! I did not add a photo as she's horribly camera shy and will dart, no, teleport to the other side of the tank as soon as I hold it up!

Teleporting fish sounds like that would be cool to see.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry wont be posting that golden wonder killie pic found it on the floor today. My first time finding a fish on the floor really sticks

Sorry wont be posting that golden wonder killie pic found it on the floor today. My first time finding a fish on the floor really sticks

Aw man thats a shame. My mom had a 125 once and one day her oscar was on the floor :(

bummer , the one thing my Lfs did tell me about killi's is that they are prolific jumpers and need a good lid.. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you they never told me at the pet store only that hatchets jump and I've picked them up off the floor and put them bsck

Back
Top Bottom