Post your killies here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chaik

Aquarium Advice Activist
I love killies found these on the Internet

Attachments

• image-269472166.jpg
    image-269472166.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 183
Whats yoir killies name?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a betta my wife named blue bacon

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When I get home ill post a pic of my giant golden wonder killie. He eats all the food at the top of the tank and is so fat it's not funny.

That is a gorgeous fish, is that a trait of this kind to have a bad tude? Are there tank mates with him?
I've read some have kept them in a community just fine, I put them in my 29 gal community tank and they kicked my apisto's out of their cave a bit their tails off too, I added 4 zebra danios, next morning all tailless, I than removed them into a 10, just the pair, but at the moment there is 2 pairs of juvies in there too, I'm re homing them as soon as they are big enough to sex and ship!

Gorgeous fish! Interesting info on the attitude! I have read some pretty mixed ideas about whether or not they seem to be good in communities.
interesting is one take, I got them before joining this forumn and therefor was not in the know on these things. They were sold by my trusted Lfs as community fish by one if their younger employees. After talking with the owner, more so voicing my dis pleasure with the attacks on my tank, he said basically there are lots of variations of this species with greatly varying attitudes/temperment. Mine just happened to be the mike Tyson variety.. Ohh well I love them in their own tank. They are extremely social with each other and they're always doing the wiggle wobble dance;)

Back
Top Bottom