Pregnant Red Cherry Shrimp and babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice babies! I have a pregnant RCS too. Seeing your pictures brings more excitement. How many babies in one rsc?

It depends I think but mine I only counted 14 that made it it looked like a lot more but I'm gonna wait till they are a little bigger and then really see how many I have and also the females are pregnant again haha so plenty more shrimplets coming my way lol I heard younger the shrimp sheikh only carry up to 24 but the older she is she can carry up to 36

It depends I think but mine I only counted 14 that made it it looked like a lot more but I'm gonna wait till they are a little bigger and then really see how many I have and also the females are pregnant again haha so plenty more shrimplets coming my way lol I heard younger the shrimp sheikh only carry up to 24 but the older she is she can carry up to 36

How long did you wait for pregnant shrimps to give birth?

I got 5 shrimp from the pet store and 1 from another pet store well out of the five I got she was pregnant already so I'm not quite sure how long but after I got her it was a month I think and I notice she wasn't fat any more and then shortly after like a week or so I was watching the tank and saw a small transparent Babin on a leaf

Back
Top Bottom