Pseudotropheus Saulosi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

omgfish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I haven't posted a picture here forever so I thought I'd share one from my latest tank. This picture shows a male Saulosi becoming a man (hes halfway through his color change from yellow to blue/black). It also shows a holding female in the bottom right corner. I was quite excited to find her last night as she is the first holding female I've had. Please excuse the photo, its an older camera and I'm horrible at taking pictures.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 129
Very Nice! How do you keep these little suckers and how big of a tank? I've tried them three different times, as they are not supposed to be as aggressive as some of the larger ones. Each of the three times I was left with only 1 fish (all three times I started with 10 or more). Very frustrating. Appreciate any suggestions.

I saw 2 500 gallon tanks at a local shopping center the other day with about 30 or more of those yellow cichlids they were all yellow and none were black. and there was 3 other fish that were about 20" long it was rather impressive the big fish looked like a mix between an ugly trout and a silver dollar but fat. It was impressive. If only I had room for a 500gallon tank.

Back
Top Bottom