Pulsing Xenia Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was bored so I just thought I post this so you can view I just uploaded it to You Tube.

watch

That`s a pretty good video for those thinking about getting some of those. Good Job.

if you want I can overnight some to you just pay the shipping charges and I'll send you 3 or 4 stalks for free... These things are growing like weeds... but I like them a lot I wish my tank was bigger for them....

Well thanks Frankie but no thanks. You said the key word, "weeds". That`s what they grow like. LOL

Hey it was worth a shot, but I heard if you put some star polyps next to them it keeps them in check.

Yeah he was for awhile when the female was around but she died and now it's hosting the RBTA....

The surprising part is my 6 line wrasse loves it he goes in and out of it all day.

See those rocks above the xenia patch? Well, might as well start imagining how they look covered with xenia too. I always recommend placing the xenia high in the tank since it will grow towards the light - quickly, and take over almost everything in its path.

And you've got that elongata variety. Weed is an understatement IMO. Pom pom grows a bit slower and is prettier I think. I do also believe it's time for you to start propogating and thinning. I got small pcs of rock and affixed xenia to it. After it attached, my lfs gave me $8 per for them. They'd fly out of the store. I'll see if I can dig up my old "tutorial" thread on it somehow and post it again here.

Back
Top Bottom