Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via Yahoo to Mudfrog
Pure Evil (New F1 Dovii)

Picked this guy up from Jeff Rapps and I couldn't be happier.. It's displaying great colors for it's size (4.5") and he has extreme anger management issues as well Killed a 3.5" female dovii the same day I added him to the tank

In the video below you can see my wolf fish and dovii trying to duke it out. Luckily I have a divider up or I'd lose my newly acquired Dovii.. you can see in the video he motions as if he's going for a lip lock with the wolf.. not a good idea

125g - FX5 - CF500UV - Bichirs - Catfish - Clown Loaches - Oddballs

40g Breeder - Fluval 306 - HW402B - Grow Out Tank - Clown Loaches - Leopard Leaf Fish
Mudfrog is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off