Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
My ten gallon does the same thing on my bed, but not that crazy. That's pretty sweet!

I haz an animal problem
Somethingclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak
Originally Posted by HUKIT View Post
As long as you don't end up like this guy!
Oh wow! No I promise to never, ever be like that guy. I shudder just thinking about it. I think my wife would haul me down to the doctor's and get me injected with some testosterone WAY before I ever got to that level of... Rainbow adoration?

Originally Posted by Vircomore View Post
I agree, very cool!

Just be careful not to go too overboard with the sunlight - otherwise one of the colors in that rainbow will end up splattered all over the inside of your aquarium.

Yeah no worries there. The blinds are closed 99% of the time. For what ever reason I decided to open them. I keep em closed to reduce the heat, and because my study desk is there and its impossible to see my laptop screen with the sunlight.

Johny is offline   Reply With Quote

rainbows, sunlight

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search