Random pictures ^^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LittleNami

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok, I've forgotten what my camera is exactly, but it isn't a nice new digital by any means. However, from time to time it gets some nice shots, so I thought I would show some of the good ones off ^^ Maybe after I get my film developed with these 2 new rolls, I will have some newer ones.

These are all just garden shots from our backyard, so you know ^^

img_665444_0_57b71cae3ea825879d8c6fd9f5b5ecd0.jpg

img_665444_1_ae8d273e19904899b9d088a372bb53e8.jpg

img_665444_2_c032be1d7cfa1d43244000a49d56fccc.jpg

img_665444_3_f7976739ae729698630b7b1cfb068b2f.jpg

img_665444_4_0f27bc4147e796ab1142394871c20a2e.jpg

The fourth ones? Not sure, all I know is that they are a wild flower and are invasive in are yard, but I've never seen a more beautiful invasive plant in my life thus far ^^

But thank you so much for your comments ^^

Did I understand you right when you said you needed to get the other two rolls developed? Are those pictures you posted digital or scanned film? Because that quality is awsome. If scanned film is the case what type of scanner are you using?

Yep, Its no lie lemonheadmech, its developed film^^ However, I don't use our scanner, I actually always try to get cds with the film I have developed, but each picture looks like that, no photoshopping done to it. I just transfer the picture file from the cd straight to my harddrive to keep saved for uses like showing it off now and then ^^ Plus I like using photoshop and making them into backgrounds for my computer's desktop, kind of peaceful.

That nuts, everytime I get film developed and put onto cd the pictures always come out so grainy that it doesnt even look good whereas the film comes out great. I dont know what it is but there is just something about a film camara that digital doesnt have. Oh well, keep up with the good pics okay! :)

It's called a manual focus. A 35mm camera with a manual focus can take the best pictures. You'd have to spend $500+ to get a digital that would take pictures that good.

Great looking pictures Nami.

JRagg said:
It's called a manual focus. A 35mm camera with a manual focus can take the best pictures. You'd have to spend $500+ to get a digital that would take pictures that good.

Great looking pictures Nami.

Im quite familier with a manual focus. Even some of the digital SLR's that cost over $500 still have a grain in the picture that doesnt go away because its a manual focus. Like I said there is just something that a digital doesnt have in pic quality compared to film. Even though some digital pictures are out of this world! :|

Actually, I don't use the focus on my camera, its fixed only in its one placement, although I am guessing that is what allows me to get some of those shots then. I just wish I had my camera lying around to give some details on it.

Edit: Found it! Problem is, like lighting for aquariums, all the numbers and letters mean nothing to me ^^ I will list off what I can tell you though, jus to give you guys an idea of what I am working with.

Minolta Brand, Aspherical Lens, Zoom, 38-110 mm
It gives me the ability to change the flash between automatic sensor, flash, no flash, landscape, nighttime, and one other, but the batteries are dead so I can't check ^^' I can also put a date on the pictures taken or do timed picture, but I never really use those. The zoom is manual, I have about 5 clicks to change the distance, but I would require the use of a tripod probably to keep my pictures from being fuzzy after using the zoom. It has auto focus, hence the change in the potted herb pictures from one focus to another with barely much perspective change.

Hope that gives you guys an idea ^^

Back
Top Bottom